Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

I do hope what I have acknowledged about the “boys” in the complex serves those that are not looking for fem boys those that are affended will find the complex perfect for their enjoyment.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Leaving aside the gender issue, I have a different and utterly genuine question, asked with no hidden agenda: how do you know they're Cambodian? I often read reference to the Cambodian boys in Jomtien Complex. Unless they tell you so, how does everyone know that these boys are Cambodian? Or Lao or Burmese or Vietnamese, for that matter. Granted, the typical Cambodian may have certain facial differences to the typical Thai, but huge numbers of both are not typical, and there are many who are a mixture of two or more nationalities. It doesn't matter, but I'm always curious how so many posters seem to instantly recognize the different groups.

Liked

My own experience in the complex centers around the bars that have mostly Cambodian guys working I believe there are 3 bars these boys are not fem which really sets them apart.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    My last visit to the complex will be my last visit, as I walk into the soi passed 4T bar a creature in high heels about 6ft 3in grabbed my arm and uttered the ubiquitous “helloooo” then I proceeded further down as I looked at the “boys” with the exception of a few Cambodians it was as if it was a waiting room for a sex change clinic.
    As you walked past the 4T bar which is half way down. Bullshit. Most of the boys in Jomtien are down the Venue end, usually located opposite each other in Sun and Home bar. Between 30 and 40 depends on how busy
    You did not say what day or what time. just another fabrication. I sat in Sun bar the last few nights and the boys are almost all Laos boys almost all straight. Opposite the Cambodian boys are straight as well and also tops. Some very good bodies and some hard cocks as they press into you.
    The tall dark 6+ foot is a dancer I think at a dance show.
    You will never find anything you like, as you have an antagostic attitude to all boys.
    Maybe you are getting older faster than you think
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    As you walked past the 4T bar which is half way down. Bullshit. Most of the boys in Jomtien are down the Venue end, usually located opposite each other in Sun and Home bar. Between 30 and 40 depends on how busy
    You did not say what day or what time. just another fabrication. I sat in Sun bar the last few nights and the boys are almost all Laos boys almost all straight. Opposite the Cambodian boys are straight as well and also tops. Some very good bodies and some hard cocks as they press into you.
    The tall dark 6+ foot is a dancer I think at a dance show.
    You will never find anything you like, as you have an antagostic attitude to all boys.
    Maybe you are getting older faster than you think
    Lonely, I do not get your argument I said 3 bars are the exception Sun is one, the double unit with the pool table across from Sun and the bar CU or is it CB?.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Swing View Post
    Leaving aside the gender issue, I have a different and utterly genuine question, asked with no hidden agenda: how do you know they're Cambodian?
    You could try asking them. "You're cute but you don't really look Thai; where are you from?"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    Is "antagostic" similar to agnostic but only for elderly gay Australians?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Swing View Post
    ...how do you know they're Cambodian?...
    After studying South-East Asian men for some years, I find it quite easy to distinguish the various nationalities. It defies easy description, but they look different, and often dress different. A good way is to have a look at their mobile phone screen. Recently on public transport, I sat next to a cute boy, who looked very Myanmese. And looking at his mobile phone screen, I found this confirmed by seeing Burmese script. Listen to them speaking is another way.

The only I cannot distinguish is some Lao boys from Vietnamese. It doesn't come as a surprise that some Lao look Vietnamese. Or the Vietnamese are aware of their bad reputation and try to pass themselves off as Lao? Next time I have one of the, I will ask in detail where they come from, or even have some Lao text on my phone to see if they can read it.

When talking to them in Thai, I cannot hear if they speak with an accent. But as I have traveled all over Thailand, I ask for their home province. While the one or other Myanmese boy will say "Chiang Mai" and the one or other Cambodian boy will say "Surin", when I ask for their home district, they falter.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Is "antagostic" similar to agnostic but only for elderly gay Australians?
    it is a common state of mind for Australians - gay, elderly or otherwise, it is when you are feeling almost, but not quite, antagonistic towards someone - commonly moneyboys, but also recently prime ministers

bkkguy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    The only I cannot distinguish is some Lao boys from Vietnamese. It doesn't come as a surprise that some Lao look Vietnamese. Or the Vietnamese are aware of their bad reputation and try to pass themselves off as Lao?
    I was unaware that the Vietnamese (or do you mean just Vietnamese boys?) have a bad reputation. Please explain why that might be.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]