Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    The Jomtien bars he refers to, Man Bar and At Home Bar, where the 'big, tough' femme boys apparently accosted him, simply approach passers-by to invite them into their bars, and are in my opinion, the minority. Even some of the small-framed young lads 'out front' in Man Bar are Tops in preference.

But as one of the Laos 'out front' guys told me last visit, while he is top and prefers that role, he is a working boy and sometimes has to accept the request of customers to do other than 'top' them. So to appeal to wide range of possible customers has to be a jack-of-all-trades at times. When we sat elsewhere in the Complex his slightly exaggerated mannerisms displayed 'out front' of bar to try and attract customers all but disappeared.
    That should read...…Sun Bar not Man Bar, although probably the same situation in Man Bar....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

I'm joking btw - the Americans are far worse.

The hell you say. That has to be one of those auto-correct thingys. Surely you meant to type "Australians."

Liked

I’ve never had a conversation with an Australian.

I feel I’ve had lots of converations with Americans - usually when they’re 500 yards away

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

My last visit to the complex will be my last visit, as I walk into the soi passed 4T bar a creature in high heels about 6ft 3in grabbed my arm and uttered the ubiquitous “helloooo” then I proceeded further down as I looked at the “boys” with the exception of a few Cambodians it was as if it was a waiting room for a sex change clinic.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    My last visit to the complex will be my last visit, as I walk into the soi passed 4T bar a creature in high heels about 6ft 3in grabbed my arm and uttered the ubiquitous “helloooo” then I proceeded further down as I looked at the “boys” with the exception of a few Cambodians it was as if it was a waiting room for a sex change clinic.
    I think we all know what a hansum man you are MFAS

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I’ve never had a conversation with an Australian.
    Have you never had anything to do with an Australian's "package"? According to the Australian press today "an Australian man was forced to wait two months for his package to be delivered"

Liked

I dont know what bars u were looking at , i disagree 100% with the above comments. It maybe have been a party night in 1 of the bars but i have found many non twinks ,around , you just to take a decent look and you can also find non fem boys

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    I dont know what bars u were looking at , i disagree 100% with the above comments. It maybe have been a party night in 1 of the bars but i have found many non twinks ,around , you just to take a decent look and you can also find non fem boys
    Guys that like fem boys usually are in denial they really do not want to see these “boys” as being feminine often they will be in the company of a fem boy and will choose not to acknowledge it.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Well, there is a plus side to this.
    We won't have to read, any more, MFAS' endless complaints about the masculinity or otherwise of the boys in Jomtien Complex bars.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 27th, 2018), frequent (November 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    Well, there is a plus side to this.<br>
    We won't have to read, any more, MFAS' endless complaints about the masculinity or otherwise of the boys in Jomtien Complex bars.
    <br>
    <br>
    But you will Give it a few days and MFAS will start again.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves