Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    No that wasn't the case.

I can tell you the names of everyone staying in the 3 rooms at cocka2 bar for the last 3 months. I just got home from there!!

There are NOOOOOOO cambodian freelancanlers at Cocka2 Bar.
    I am there most nights. Come ask, WHERE IS SAM

I will put you in your place. Or the thai boys will when you call them Cambodian. UP TO YOU FOOL!

See you soon at cocka2

Might be best if you just stay away. Just don't identify yourself to me. Good luck.

I have no idea what you are talking about. For the purpose of providing information to readers here, i have bought drinks for 2 different boys at the bar, both identifying as Cambodian. I went upstairs to a room with one of them. The room had some mats on the floor, and one raised bed. The toilet and shower were in separate cubicles.

Perhaps I was in a bar next to Cocka2 and the bar sign was misplaced.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post

Perhaps I was in a bar next to Cocka2 and the bar sign was misplaced.
    I have had the same problem with bars in Jomtien.

The signs appear on the walls midway between two bars and its often very difficult to work out which bar they refer to.

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (April 21st, 2018)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

See you soon at cocka2
    Will you two be selling tickets and naming the date? Very belligerent.

5. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 21st, 2018), bobsaigon2 (April 21st, 2018), francois (April 21st, 2018), Moses (April 21st, 2018), TaoR (April 21st, 2018)

Liked

Welcome back samebb, and I hope your future posts remain as interesting and civilized as this one.
    But as the following post shows, a leopard can't change his spots.

You are right in saying the employed boys have little interest in ST. Not worth it for them. Most of these Thai guys are a little older and already have 1 or more "financier".
    "little interest in ST"
    (not meaning that they are looking for LT, rather meaning that they are not interested in going with customers)
    That crap (non-offable boys) that has driven me away from Soi Twilight has spread to Pattaya?

Liked

No that wasn't the case.

I can tell you the names of everyone staying in the 3 rooms at cocka2 bar for the last 3 months. I just got home from there!!

There are NOOOOOOO cambodian freelancanlers at Cocka2 Bar.
    I am there most nights. Come ask, WHERE IS SAM

I will put you in your place. Or the thai boys will when you call them Cambodian. UP TO YOU FOOL!

See you soon at cocka2

Might be best if you just stay away. Just don't identify yourself to me. Good luck.
    Seems like we have the OLD "samebb" back.
    Why do you need to take a good Thread down by trashing another member??

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Welcome back samebb, and I hope your future posts remain as interesting and civilized as this one.
    But as the following post shows, a leopard can't change his spots.

"little interest in ST"
    (not meaning that they are looking for LT, rather meaning that they are not interested in going with customers)
    That crap (non-offable boys) that has driven me away from Soi Twilight has spread to Pattaya?
    Meaning, they are not interested in going with customers, or in some cases just not interested in "you". No bar in Jomtien pressures boys to go with customers they don't want to go with.
    While it may be different for some of the poor Cambodian boys who will go with you for 1000b ST because they NEED the money, and then be a complete dud as they are very straight, a lot of the Thai's in Pattaya don't need 1000b badly enough to endure sex with people they are often repulsed by, with the added risk of sexually transmitted infections, violent farang, farangs refusing to use protection, ect.

Also, what might not be the case in BoyzTown and Sunnee, can be the case in Jomtien Complex. While many of the boys in Jomtien Complex are available, a good number are not, and probably never will be. They often go there to just drink with friends and are already supported by a farang boyfriend.

I think there are some misconceptions. Jomtien Complex isn't another BoyzTown. It would be better to compare it to Silom Soi 4 in Bangkok. A mixture of gay bars and restaurants where SOME of the boys are available if they are interested in going with a customer, but some of the gay bars are just that, bars. The boys are staff.

Times are changing... so yes that "crap" has spread, and will continue to do so in my belief.

It's no secret that the hottest gay boys in Bangkok and Pattaya are already "taken" and will likely never see the inside of a gogo/host bar again. They are the ones in the nightclubs that will pay 0 attention to you.

Liked

Times are changing... so yes that "crap" has spread, and will continue to do so in my belief.

It's no secret that the hottest gay boys in Bangkok and Pattaya are already "taken" and will likely never see the inside of a gogo/host bar again. They are the ones in the nightclubs that will pay 0 attention to you.
    Like you I think also the hottest ones have a farang boyfriend who sends them every month some money. I dont think however they don’t need more money. The money the farang sends will be to help pay for room plus a bit extra. I don’t think most farang send every month like 20.000 baht.

But indeed it gives the hottest ones more freedom to decline certain farang they don’t like.

However if it becomes a trend in these bars that they have more and more non offable boys (never experienced this myself by the way, so I was a bit surprised to read this; I do experience however boys in the apps who are not interested) it will go down. Most gay farang still come to Thailand to off boys. It will not be good business for the bars if this trend that is detected continues.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 23rd, 2018), paborn (November 5th, 2018)

Liked

I wonder how many of these boys are financially supported to the extent that they don't need to work anymore. I'm sure there would be some, but we would never get to see them unless we went to the clubs or saunas. I doubt most would be hanging out in the gay ghettos if they didn't need the money. Although no doubt some are just hanging out with their friends in the bars.

Others who receive a smaller amount - a number of guys have told me they get 15,000 baht per month - would have to work to have a decent standard of living, unless they have a number of such supporters on the end of the string.

These guys are all young and love to party with their friends (no surprise there), so a short time session with a farang is a quick and relatively easy way to pay for a fun night out.

I think those sort of guys will always be around.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Like you I think also the hottest ones have a farang boyfriend who sends them every month some money. I dont think however they don’t need more money. The money the farang sends will be to help pay for room plus a bit extra. I don’t think most farang send every month like 20.000 baht.

But indeed it gives the hottest ones more freedom to decline certain farang they don’t like.

However if it becomes a trend in these bars that they have more and more non offable boys (never experienced this myself by the way, so I was a bit surprised to read this; I do experience however boys in the apps who are not interested) it will go down. Most gay farang still come to Thailand to off boys. It will not be good business for the bars if this trend that is detected continues.
    I don't think there is any rules on how much money men send their boys back in Thailand. I know some of the Chineese customers are VERY generous, maybe overly. New cars, ect.

While you are right that many gay farang may come to Thailand to sleep with prostitutes, it is worth keeping in mind there is a large gay expat community in Pattaya/Jomtien. This is think is what makes it different from say, BoyzTown. These are the people who keep these bars open and in business being around perminently. I know a lot of gay expats who frequent Jomtien Complex. Many are married and live with their partners. Others have a long term boyfriend, probably initially a bar bar, but now a "kept boy". Most of the really attractive guys in Jomtien Complex are snapped up pretty quickly by expats. While you may see them around the complex with their farang, they don't actually work there anymore.

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 23rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I wonder how many of these boys are financially supported to the extent that they don't need to work anymore. I'm sure there would be some, but we would never get to see them unless we went to the clubs or saunas. I doubt most would be hanging out in the gay ghettos if they didn't need the money. Although no doubt some are just hanging out with their friends in the bars.

Others who receive a smaller amount - a number of guys have told me they get 15,000 baht per month - would have to work to have a decent standard of living, unless they have a number of such supporters on the end of the string.

These guys are all young and love to party with their friends (no surprise there), so a short time session with a farang is a quick and relatively easy way to pay for a fun night out.

I think those sort of guys will always be around.
    You would be suprised just how many are supported by either an expat or regular visitor. Lots of the complex boys actually live in very nice condos, for free. Courtosy of their farang. As for hanging out in the "ghettos", you are right... they don't.

Sometimes boys who no longer work at a bar will go there for drinks with friends who still DO work there, but that's only till closing time. They all run off to the issan clubs or walking street after that.

But I do agree, there will always be guys around who need a little extra cash for their friends birthday part, or a group trip to NAB. They never stop partying in Pattaya...

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 23rd, 2018), aussie_ (April 23rd, 2018)