Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    AFAIK DD Inn has now changed into a hostel
    Well, I often have spent 5 baht to use their toilets over the years & thought what a poor shop window the toilets are for the hotel business.

On the last trip, I noticed the toilets have been spruced up & you're saying the hotel has turned into a scummy hostel ? Strange world.

Liked

A hostel in a town with so many cheap hotel rooms? If your finances are that shaky, save up a little money.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 18th, 2018)

Liked

After further investigation, what I found was the Cocka2 bar has some straight Cambodian boys working, and they are not into ST.

And, yes, the bar has a ST room.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    After further investigation, what I found was the Cocka2 bar has some straight Cambodian boys working, and they are not into ST.

What are they after? Have you investigated further? lol

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Stone View Post
    What are they after? Have you investigated further? lol
    A big mystery to me. Maybe they live off drinks .....

Banned
    Liked

Cocka2 Bar employs no Cambodians.
    Rob, and his partner Wit employ only Thai nationals, with no exceptions. While there are a couple of freelancers who appear at Cocka2 Bar a few nights of the week, the boys who work here are employed and payed rather well. Again, even the freelancers are Thai.

One of the guys who works at Cocka2 Bar is straight.
    All the other boys are gay, some of them very gay.

You are right in saying the employed boys have little interest in ST. Not worth it for them. Most of these Thai guys are a little older and already have 1 or more "financier".

Also, Cocka2 Bar does not have a Short Time room. Not since the bar changed ownership 2 years ago anyway. It does have 3 very large and comfortable guest rooms. You can pay and inflated priced to use these rooms for short time, but they are normally fully booked up year round. I stayed for 1 month and was very comfortable. They are fully booked right now over Songkran.

If you wan't to find Cambodians, Cocka2's neighbors are full of them (BC Bar and ? Bar). You will also be spoilt for choice at QM Bar, Sun Bar and to top it off Zack's Stable of Cambodian's at @Home Bar.

As for short time rooms, or as they are called in the complex, Massage Rooms... You can find 1 of those at @home bar and another at ? Bar.

Cocka2 Bar is my local. I pretty much live there and love the place. It's often open till 6am most nights of the week and they recently employed a new Chef who is serving fantastic Thai and Western food at really good prices.

Anyway, there we are. My ban is up, thought I would give you some facts as so much of this thread seems to be fiction.

9. 10 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 18th, 2018), arsenal (April 18th, 2018), christianpfc (April 22nd, 2018), dinagam (April 18th, 2018), Kenny (April 19th, 2018), Nathan B (April 21st, 2018), paborn (November 5th, 2018), Robby (April 18th, 2018), splinter1949 (April 18th, 2018), TaoR (April 19th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

welcome back...

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    welcome back...
    Thank you!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Cocka2 Bar employs no Cambodians.
    Rob, and his partner Wit employ only Thai nationals, with no exceptions. While there are a couple of freelancers who appear at Cocka2 Bar a few nights of the week, the boys who work here are employed and payed rather well. Again, even the freelancers are Thai.

One of the guys who works at Cocka2 Bar is straight.
    All the other boys are gay, some of them very gay.

You are right in saying the employed boys have little interest in ST. Not worth it for them. Most of these Thai guys are a little older and already have 1 or more "financier".

Also, Cocka2 Bar does not have a Short Time room. Not since the bar changed ownership 2 years ago anyway. It does have 3 very large and comfortable guest rooms. You can pay and inflated priced to use these rooms for short time, but they are normally fully booked up year round. I stayed for 1 month and was very comfortable. They are fully booked right now over Songkran.

If you wan't to find Cambodians, Cocka2's neighbors are full of them (BC Bar and ? Bar). You will also be spoilt for choice at QM Bar, Sun Bar and to top it off Zack's Stable of Cambodian's at @Home Bar.

As for short time rooms, or as they are called in the complex, Massage Rooms... You can find 1 of those at @home bar and another at ? Bar.

Cocka2 Bar is my local. I pretty much live there and love the place. It's often open till 6am most nights of the week and they recently employed a new Chef who is serving fantastic Thai and Western food at really good prices.

Anyway, there we are. My ban is up, thought I would give you some facts as so much of this thread seems to be fiction.
    Perhaps the Cambodian boys I have encountered at the bar are freelancers, not employed by the bar.

And perhaps the room that I was using upstairs was not a ST room, but a room used for other purposes.

13. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 19th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Perhaps the Cambodian boys I have encountered at the bar are freelancers, not employed by the bar.

And perhaps the room that I was using upstairs was not a ST room, but a room used for other purposes.
    No that wasn't the case.

I can tell you the names of everyone staying in the 3 rooms at cocka2 bar for the last 3 months. I just got home from there!!

There are NOOOOOOO cambodian freelancanlers at Cocka2 Bar.
    I am there most nights. Come ask, WHERE IS SAM

I will put you in your place. Or the thai boys will when you call them Cambodian. UP TO YOU FOOL!

See you soon at cocka2

Might be best if you just stay away. Just don't identify yourself to me. Good luck.