Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

My original post was about a boy in the Jomtien Entertainment Complex telling me that there were no short time rooms available there. Of course, the topic devolved into insults among members here that had nothing to do with the topic, but I returned to Jomtien to see what I missed.

There seems to be no shortage of Cambodian boys in the Complex, all seemingly popping out of the same cookie cooker, taller and more muscular than the Thai boys, speaking little English.

I barfined one last night, and discovered that he was straight. All he could do was some fondling, some BJ and some handjob. I guess the word is out in Cambodia that you can make some big money for little work if you can tolerate pretending to be gay.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    What do you mean Newbie by "acting gay"?
    No kiss? No fuck?
    This is happening all over the world. Gay for Pay?

I'm guessing when one uses the word "pretending to be gay" or even "acting gay", I'm guessing the guy in question does not do much, and does not enjoy it, find it hard (excuse the punt) to get a full erection? Lol

Also does not fuck or kiss. Just some fondling, and useless BJ and HJ. I've seen it happen everywhere.

This guys must be stupid as nobody will do repeat meets and also spread the word how useless he was/is?

3. User who gave Like to post:

Newbie99 (November 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    I'm guessing when one uses the word "pretending to be gay" or even "acting gay", I'm guessing the guy in question does not do much, and does not enjoy it
    How many gay bar boys that are offed by old tossers do you think are in heavenly bliss during sex?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    How many gay bar boys that are offed by old tossers do you think are in heavenly bliss during sex?
    That "heavenly bliss" metaphor is half correct. Most of the bar guys' customers are already living in the hereafter but what is missing is the bliss.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    There seems to be no shortage of Cambodian boys in the Complex, all seemingly popping out of the same cookie cooker,
    What do you call a fat farang sandwiched between two Khmer guys?

A Double Stuffed Oreo.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    My original post was about a boy in the Jomtien Entertainment Complex telling me that there were no short time rooms available there. Of course, the topic devolved into insults among members here

I barfined one last night, and discovered that he was straight. All he could do was some fondling, some BJ and some handjob. I guess the word is out in Cambodia that you can make some big money for little work if you can tolerate pretending to be gay.
    The thread didn't devolve, it evolved from boring Jomtien Complex talk into spirited exchange, that's a good thing.

Yes, bars at Jomtien have short time rooms 2nd, 3rd floor. Every other sign is a hotel, so if no room above his bar, walk next door.

Straight guys don't pretend to be gay, unless by pretending to gay you mean that they are fit, attractive, and desirable. It's not guy's fault you liked him. You picked a masculine, straight looking guy, what did you expect? Do you really not know straight guys generally do not suck dick, and do not get fucked, at least not for 1000?

Many customers pay extra for straight guys, I like straight guys, you don't, that's way there are all kinds of guys at bars. And of course you ask before what he does, and doesn't do, that's pretty basic.