Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

There seems to be a shortage of tops in Jomtien Complex,or maybe it’s my imagination.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    Speaking of boredom, i sat in a bar at the Jomtien Complex where the chief activity was bingo.
    Wednesday night is a big Bingo night at Home bar. But what is wrong with that He fills his bar drinks are flowing all night,he keeps the bar at the front of people's mind and hopes they will visit at other times.
    Home bar is the most successful bar in Jomtien He knows how to attract a crowd when others are empty.
    He knows how to keep a crowd so they revisit.And a lot of people visit bars straight and gay, for the games nights.
    You must have been in a bitch of a mood to knock the most successful bar in Jomtien, just doing his job by running it well.
    There are at least another 15/16 bars you could have gone to. Probably however sit by yourself. Make your own fun, visit other bars and create a warm climate by conversing with those not playing bingo. Don't knock the bars because they are successful.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

There seems to be a shortage of tops in Jomtien Complex,or maybe it’s my imagination.
    I have heard the opposite. The Cambodian boys are almost all tops and few are prepared to receive.
    The comments are that their cocks may not be huge but in most cases rock hard.
    You can ask without embarassment the staff who has the largest cock. One young and huge boy was pointed out at Home to me last night, without me asking
    I have been told the boys across from Home who are from Laos are well endowed.
    if you are here for a holiday. Ask the boys.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 24th, 2018), llz (November 21st, 2018), Newbie99 (November 21st, 2018), TaoR (November 25th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...again...only a dull mind gets bored...all i need is a good book and beer and a sun lounger...and im in heaven...
    In that case why leave Amsterdam?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...because its over rated...because my contract came to an end and I wasnt willing to renew...because its cramped...because its totally over run with english louts..because its expensive...because winter lasts for 10 months...because summer feels like a cold spring...

Liked

.....and there's a shortage of 15€ ponies...

8. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (November 25th, 2018)

Liked

I would think living in a prime tourist city like Amsterdam would get on anyone's nerves. Especially if many of them are English.

Liked

From my experiences in Jomtien, I would say it is your imagination, that and possibly taking the word of the half-wit, otherwise known as Man-For-All-Seasons, who spends most of his forum activity 'putting down' rather than offering honest realistic opinions. One of which being his usual exaggerated boring, repetitive on-going moan about all the boys in Jomtien, in fact everywhere, except those in Nice Boys, of being gay femme lads. The Jomtien bars he refers to, Man Bar and At Home Bar, where the 'big, tough' femme boys apparently accosted him, simply approach passers-by to invite them into their bars, and are in my opinion, the minority. Even some of the small-framed young lads 'out front' in Man Bar are Tops in preference.

But as one of the Laos 'out front' guys told me last visit, while he is top and prefers that role, he is a working boy and sometimes has to accept the request of customers to do other than 'top' them. So to appeal to wide range of possible customers has to be a jack-of-all-trades at times. When we sat elsewhere in the Complex his slightly exaggerated mannerisms displayed 'out front' of bar to try and attract customers all but disappeared.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Kenny (November 25th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I would think living in a prime tourist city like Amsterdam would get on anyone's nerves. Especially if many of them are English.
    You could delete the word Amsterdam and insert Pattaya into that sentence, especially after a 3 month stay.

Liked

You could insert the name of any city into that first sentence, as long as you leave the second sentence as it is.

I'm joking btw - the Americans are far worse.