Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

First meatloaf and now Asian 'boyfriends'. Any other subjects you want to curtail Francois? These relationships are not partnerships of equals.

And on a personal level it does seem that having an Asian 'boyfriend' does make one more prone to tetchiness.
    Last edited by arsenal; April 25th, 2018 at 20:41.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    First meatloaf and now Asian 'boyfriends'. Any other subjects you want to curtail Francois? These relationships are not partnerships of equals.

And on a personal level it does seem that having an Asian 'boyfriend' does make one more prone to tetchiness.
    What is your problem, arsenal? Can you not understand English?

I am not trying to curtail anything (other than the way-off topic responses)
    You are perfectly free to be a butterfly and enjoy sex wherever and whenever you wish as are all the members of this forum and post, and in your case, about your dining experiences.
    But comments about someone being stupid for spending their money the way they want to spend it is truly insulting and stupid.
    There are those who fly around the world seeking sexual thrills and posting about their adventures, are they not stupid?
    Point is to stop judging over people by your own standards and start to accept people for what they are.
    Is that asking too much?
    As for having an Asian boyfriend or any boyfriend, is that a crime in your book? Or are you and others somehow envious?

As for tetchiness, I did have to look up that word; leave it to Shakespeare to coin it!

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (April 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    But comments about someone being stupid for spending their money the way they want to spend it is truly insulting and stupid.
    You've entirely missed the point.

The spending / sending of money or having a "boyfriend" is not what I described when I used the word "stupid."

I was referring to guys who think only with their dicks and are sweet-talked into believing anything the boy says.

Before entering into a relationship they believe to be genuine, they'd do better if they looked into the experiences of others before allowing themselves to be conned. It would save a lot of heartache and angst.

I've already said that how people spend their money after being conned is up to them.
    Last edited by a447; April 26th, 2018 at 14:44.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (April 27th, 2018), paborn (April 26th, 2018)