Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Despite many invitations, I have never been to the upstairs room in Super A, although I did often visit the bar when it was situated upstairs.

If the downstairs bar is anything to go on - filthy, cum-covered sofas, filthy floor, filthy toilet, filthy walls - I've made the right decision.

I can imagine what the bed and sheets must be like.

Yuk!!

Liked

Re: WTF in Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    OMFG I've used that same room in Super A (providing you mean when the bar was in its upstairs incarnation) . . .
    Oh, no, no, no scottish-guy! My very much regretted and best forgotten experience (so I don’t know why I even mentioned it, Lol!) was at the very much more upmarket and totally hi-so, new downstairs incarnation of Super ‘A’ Bar shortly after it opened.

From memory, I think they had a series of between 4 and 6 small elongated booths that contained not much more than a rubber mattress substitute for a bed. The walls were little more than thin plywood partitions, which did not extend to the ceiling. You could therefore hear all the “goings-on” in the other ‘rooms’. Honestly, it was a hideous experience that, hopefully, I shall never repeat.

On any well defined sleaze scale, I think any reasonable member who has visited both locations of Super ‘A’ Bar would conclude that scottish-guy bears the greater shame.

Phew! I believe I have successfully extricated myself from what could have been a very awkward situation and can rest assured that my excellent reputation amongst the membership is, thankfully, still intact.

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    . . . If the downstairs bar is anything to go on - filthy, cum-covered sofas, filthy floor, filthy toilet, filthy walls . . .
    And, oh no, no a447. I think you must be confusing Super ‘A’ Bar with another bar. The upstairs was nothing like that. Well, not that I saw, but then again, my eyesight in darkened conditions is not always reliable. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    . . . I can imagine what the bed and sheets must be like. Yuk!!
    Er, em . . . there were no sheets, just a rubber mattress. Easier for cleaning, no doubt, so very thoughtful of the management wouldn't you agree?

3. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 28th, 2018)