Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Matt: "It's ok, I'm good at this type of thing, so will change him around."

Meaning Matt has made previous excursions into amateur psychotherapy. Love to hear about his successes in that area.

I wonder if Leo understands and accepts House Rule Number One: No more fucking as long as Matt is alive. I got the impression that Leo found fucking quite enjoyable. Now he's willing to abstain? Seems like it might be important to obtain some clarity on that before moving on to psychotherapy.

2. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (February 1st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Silly few days ago you never wanted anything more to do with him,,so my first comment was right...forgive, forget, move on...until it happens again???

As I've always said, everyone makes mistakes in life. It's not the mistakes you make, but how you handle them. He's done brilliantly.

He was initially supposed to be gone for 2 weeks. That turned into a few days, as after I caught him in a lie, he came rushing back. Then he had to go back to Laos because his VISA expired, and plan was to be gone until the 5th. He's now on a bus and will be back here within hours to help repair his marriage, and is going to miss the festival tomorrow night that he was looking forward too.

He has over 200,000 baht to his name, so it's not like he has to do this. He's doing it because he knows full well he will never find someone who loves him more than I do, and he wants to fix things. I've already forgiven him, but will just take some time.... I'm pretty sure he's learned his lesson, and won't do it again.

Liked

"back here within hours to repair his marriage"

In the past, I have given Matt the credit for being a novelist.
    But truth be told, it's just a crappy soap opera.

We're supposed to believe that a farang is living in the wilds of KK, and his only contact with the outside English-speaking world is via this forum.

In terms of the title of this thread, no Matt, I can't tell you that.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    . More like a crappy “fairy” tale

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    "back here within hours to repair his marriage"

In the past, I have given Matt the credit for being a novelist.

We're supposed to believe that a farang is living in the wilds of KK, and his only contact with the outside English-speaking world is via this forum.

In terms of the title of this thread, no Matt, I can't tell you that.

No, I have clients. And for another 2 oe 3 weeks, I also have a couple farang neighbors who show up every winter.

Aside from that, yes. I'm blind. I've tried going out into town on my own before, and random strangers just get all worried about me, and take me back home. It's like I'm in my own little prison.

Liked

I can't take much more of this crap. Within the space of a few pages, we've gone from "he's out of here for good" to "I'll change him into what I want him to be".

So Matt, what's the new departure date for Laos?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (February 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Well Joe, before you went to Thailand you were party to and provocateur of most of this crap destroying thread after thread with it so..............

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 1st, 2018), francois (February 1st, 2018), frequent (February 1st, 2018), pennyboy (February 2nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    As I've always said, everyone makes mistakes in life. It's not the mistakes you make, but how you handle them. He's done brilliantly.

He was initially supposed to be gone for 2 weeks. That turned into a few days, as after I caught him in a lie, he came rushing back. Then he had to go back to Laos because his VISA expired, and plan was to be gone until the 5th. He's now on a bus and will be back here within hours to help repair his marriage, and is going to miss the festival tomorrow night that he was looking forward too.

He has over 200,000 baht to his name, so it's not like he has to do this. He's doing it because he knows full well he will never find someone who loves him more than I do, and he wants to fix things. I've already forgiven him, but will just take some time.... I'm pretty sure he's learned his lesson, and won't do it again.
    Should I start holding my breath?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I can't take much more of this crap. Within the space of a few pages, we've gone from "he's out of here for good" to "I'll change him into what I want him to be".

So Matt, what's the new departure date for Laos?

Then you should have came to Khon Kaen as you promised, so you could confirm everything I post is true. You decided a 2000 baht trip was too expensive for you though, so up to you.

I don't know when we're going to Vientiane now. He's back, and we're repairing things. I got an e-mail from the Canadian this morning though, and they mailed out my passport today. I should have it tomorrow or the next day.

I'm thinking we will go in about two or three weeks. I'm blind, so he has to give me a little time to decie whether or not I can trust him with my life. I know where everything is in Khon Kaen, so if needed, I could take care of myself here. However, there's no way I could take care of myself in Vientiane, at least not at first. My life would be 100% in his hands.

Banned
    Liked

Personally I'm devastated to read that Leo's savings are expressed in baht. Why not Bitcoin. And these savings are "gifts" from Matt? Not that he pays his "husband" for sex of course. And Bitcoin - from $20,000 a month ago to $6,000 today. A great store of value