Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Time off from what? Relaxing all day, plaing his computer games, watching Youtube, chatting with his friends, eating shrimp, having about 10,000 baht in that money jar any given day to go do whatever he wants, the freedom to go out and do whatever he wants, his own bedrrom with A/C, having a loving husband spending two hours per-day in the kitchen cooking delicious meals for him, or the breakfasts in bed, the soothing massages with lotion he gets every day that he enjoys, etc.?

Time off from what, exactly? Yeah, real rough life he has.

I understand he's bored of Khon Kaen and is very anxious to get to Vientiane. So am I. That doesn't give him a right to lie to me and/or cheat on me, and vice versa.
    I was trying to be polite. We all need some space now and then... He is Thai.
    You have to get used to the "little white lies" and let him save face.

Time off from what? or who?

Liked

I can confirm it.

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    I was trying to be polite. We all need some space now and then... He is Thai.
    You have to get used to the "little white lies" and let him save face.

Time off from what? or who?

Little white lies? Cheating on me, and fucking some ~40 year old in Bangkok, then lieing to me about it is just a little white lie?

He's been amazing since he got back, I know he's hurting because he knows he fucked up, and I don't know. I really don't know if I can forgive him.

Kim gave me 100 times better sex than he does, but that doesn't give me the right to cheat on him, then lie to him about it.

Which ever one of you cunts that was, then you're pretty lucky. He even refused the taxi money you offered him, because he doesn't need any money. He has lots.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Kim gave me 100 times better sex than he does ... Which ever one of you cunts that was, then you're pretty lucky.
    Hmmm. So sex with him is lousy for you, but I'm still lucky to have had those legs draped over my shoulders?

Liked

Well cdnmatt...You know you will take him back.....get over it...whats a little cheating here and there.....forgive and forget??

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Well cdnmatt...You know you will take him back.....get over it...whats a little cheating here and there.....forgive and forget??
    In the world of soap operas, which matt may be emulating, monogamy is the highest virtue and cheating is the biggest violation of trust. I think monogamy is vastly overrated and a bit of sexual wandering is normal. Viewed from afar Matt's dilemma is wonderful soap opera like drama.

Economists talk about diminishing marginal utility. Basically the first banana you eat is tasty but the fifth one in a row is not so good. Matt. Take a diminishing marginal utility view. You and your boyfriend have eaten five bananas in a row and you both need some variety. That banana will be fast again in a few days.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 29th, 2018), frequent (January 29th, 2018), joe552 (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    In the world of soap operas, which matt may be emulating, monogamy is the highest virtue and cheating is the biggest violation of trust. I think monogamy is vastly overrated and a bit of sexual wandering is normal. Viewed from afar Matt's dilemma is wonderful soap opera like drama.

Economists talk about diminishing marginal utility. Basically the first banana you eat is tasty but the fifth one in a row is not so good. Matt. Take a diminishing marginal utility view. You and your boyfriend have eaten five bananas in a row and you both need some variety. That banana will be fast again in a few days.
    Hmm. It should read that banana will be tasty again in a few days.

Xxxx auto correct.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post

No. I know many gay people have open relationships, but I'm not one of them. Pretty much everyone both of us has talked to agrees that cheating is simply inexcusable. I don't care that we're gay.

I don't sit here wprlomg every day to provide us with a good life, so he can go fuck people behind my back, and lie to me about it.

Everyone agrees with me except you sex tourists. Thankfully he's been back in his village the last couple days, and I guess decided to tell everyone. His friends said they would kill him if he did that to him. He even told his grandma, and I guess got a pretty good scolding, so thank you grandma I've never met, because that helped.

Now we just need to work on his self confidence. I know when he looks at himself in the mirror, he just views himself as some poor, worthless rice farmer from rural Laos. We need to change that so he views himself as the truly amazing, loving, intelligent, strong, healthy, and empathetic human being that he is. Being born poor isn't an excuse. It's ok, I'm good at this type of thing, so will change him around. Already gave him some documentaries and interviews of Trevor Noah and his book Born a Crime, and have lots more here. Hell, the author of Harry Potter was homeless in London when she wrote the first book.

I know him, and know he's capable of anything he wants in this life. He just needs to believe in himself.

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 1st, 2018)

Liked

Hard to control my gag reflex after reading the above.

Liked

Silly few days ago you never wanted anything more to do with him,,so my first comment was right...forgive, forget, move on...until it happens again???