Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Liked

Re: Tell me I'm not crazy...

No, Vientiane move is still on, I think. He showed up this afternoon, and now has a key to the new lock I put on the gate. We had a few crying sessions together, got angry at each other, some shit got broken, I think the guitar is in a few pieces now, etc. You know, just a typical day.

I promised him I wouldn't post any details publically, and I'm quite confident he reads this board, so will leave it there.

Fuck me, is he ever glad he saved my life upon going blind.

Liked

Why am I not surprised?

Liked

Matt, no offence, but UK social workers would call this a "chaotic lifestyle" and attempt to take both of you into care.

Mind you, with UK social workers record you'd probably have murdered each other before places of safety were found.

Liked

Matt - At 5.28 pm Thai Time you wrote:

“No, it's over. He's not coming back...........Again, doesn't matter. He's not coming back. If he e-mails me an address, I'll mail his computer, guitar, clotes and everything to him. His refusal of denial is enough for me, to let me know I'm not being crazy. He's just being a lair and chating on me. Sorry, but no, not allowed”

.......and just over six hours later at 11.53pm you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, Vientiane move is still on, I think. He showed up this afternoon, and now has a key to the new lock I put on the gate. We had a few crying sessions together, got angry at each other, some shit got broken, I think the guitar is in a few pieces now, etc. You know, just a typical day..
    Did Leo arrive just minutes after your first post? Otherwise he would have arrived in the evening not the afternoon. Beginning to wonder if he arrived at all? Does Leo exist at all? Are you a reincarnation of Beachlover?

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pennyboy View Post
    Only people who like soap operas will believe this piece of horse manure. You'e not crazy Matt but I have doubts about those who respond with advice.
    You are quite correct Pennyboy.

Up until this ridiculous topic, wherein the fraud also known as 'Cdnmatt' has now been mostly accepted as what he is ~ a fraud ~ by what seems to me a decent majority ... i.e. the whole cloth is obviously total balony on so many levels that it's difficult to stay above them th'ar levels without wings (thank you 'Francis Ford Coppola'.)
    Along with all this, he writes a dozen or so angst-filled messages each negating the one before, negating the story line regarding meeting up with the Board's 'Most Naive' (sorry Joe); negating his love-of-loves: ("out with the lying little fucker", no no forget that, the sweet darling is back again, in the house with a new set of keys, hoovering the floors and breaking guitars left right and centre". No no ... he's a liar and gone, no, he's back, liar or not, no no I really should gather up my hair shirt and go live with my mother in Canada; no no I forgot, I hate cold icy Canada nearly as much as I hate Leo AND BitCoin; no no Bitcoin's going up, no now down, no now flat lining ... and hey, Leo's OK with me now); changed the Vientiene Escapade from "it's on" to "it's off" to "it's on" again (maybe) all in the same friggin' day!, to wit: the 28th of January in the year 2018.
    All that and blind to boot!

And you thought "fraud" was harsh.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 29th, 2018), joe552 (January 29th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It's all entertainment. Most of those who respond to Matt do so because they have the ability to suspend disbelief for the few moments it takes to submit a post. Shortly thereafter, they return to incredulity, but participating in the saga adds a little amusement to life.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

FarangRuMak (February 9th, 2018), joe552 (January 29th, 2018), neddy3 (January 29th, 2018), searcher (January 29th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Aw. A happy ending

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    It's all entertainment. Most of those who respond to Matt do so because they have the ability to suspend disbelief for the few moments it takes to submit a post. Shortly thereafter, they return to incredulity, but participating in the saga adds a little amusement to life.
    Those are exactly my thoughts. It is a form of entertainment. Enjoys its absurdity.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

FarangRuMak (February 9th, 2018), neddy3 (January 29th, 2018), Rolling Stone (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Aw. A happy ending
    If only it was an ending.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    If only it was an ending.
    I was using the phrase ironically - the massage boy context. If you ask arsenal he'll be able to confirm that, as he's able unerringly to determine what it is a poster "really" means. That's why he's a "Moderator"