Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Liked

Re: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    More like Queer as Folk

Yes..an updated Queer as Folk. Disabled Matt, the younger boyfriend, an interracial relationship, a foreign setting, an international location, multi-cultural interaction rife with cultural and linguistic mix ups. Throw in Matt has money which equals power but a dependent relationship on a suspect lover, throw in screwed up relatives who may or may not offload their children on Matt..etc...Oh..the drama.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

No, that's the exact story I've been given so far. He's still in Bangkok at the moment.

I'm livid. Really, how fucken stupid do you think I am to believe the story I posted in the OP? I've been living with him for 18 months, we've been through loads together, and he knows full well I'm far more intelligent than him, so uncertain as to why he'd try a story like this on me.

Whatever, up to him. I'll go bury myself in work.

For fuck sakes, I'm blind, not stupid.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    For fuck sakes, I'm blind, not stupid.
    An SGT poll right there

4. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (January 28th, 2018)

Liked

I can't actually see what the problem is Matt?
    As SG says, Leo goes to BKK, he then goes on the piss, has a great time in DJ station and then crashes in an overpriced (for him) hotel
    Where are the lies? What has he done to earn your wrath?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I can't actually see what the problem is Matt?
    As SG says, Leo goes to BKK, he then goes on the piss, has a great time in DJ station and then crashes in an overpriced (for him) hotel
    Where are the lies? What has he done to earn your wrath?

No problem with him going to DJ Station and getting drunk with friends. I keep telling him I want him to go do things like that.

His story is his older sister has some family in Bangkok, he had the address of their house before he left, and was going to stay there. Gosh darnit, the house was just too small though.

Thankfully, he has a gay friend who lives in Bangkok, and that friend apparently hopped up from a phone call, and met Leo, and they shared a 2000 baht/night hotel together for a few days. He didn't stay at the friend's room / house, but they decided to get a hotel together instead. They're friends, so no sex was had, and they only slept together in the same room.

How plausible does that sound to you?

He had two rules with me. Don't cheat on me, and don't lie to me.

Now he just fucked everything. Our move to Vientiane, the Basi ceremony, taking those kids in, going to visit Canada, everything out the window.

Liked

Oh, and I guess I should mention, he's never been to Bangkok before in his life. This is his first time there. He magically has some gay friends there somehow though.

Of course, just friends who share the cost of a 2000/night hotel together.

Liked

Gosh darnit, the house was just too small though.

Thankfully, he has a gay friend who lives in Bangkok and they shared a 2000 baht/night hotel together for a few days. He didn't stay at the friend's room / house, but they decided to get a hotel together instead. They're friends, so no sex was had, and they only slept together in the same room.

How plausible does that sound to you?
    All sounds perfectly plausible to me!
    My BF has gone to visit relatives plenty of time, but when he got there realised that he was imposing on other people and has taken a room elsewhere
    (as have I, e.g. when we have visited the homes of farang friends of mine)

Similarly he has often shared hotel rooms, apartments etc with gay friends, never once did I throw a hissy fit and presume that he was having some kind of nefarious affair!
    Not a day goes by on FB without me seeing a Pattaya based friend staying in a hotel in BKK with their mates, similarly I don't presume they are having sex, I presume they are sharing a room and are out hitting the clubs together

Liked

Ok, if his friend already lives in Bangkok, why didn't he just stay at at his room / house, if the sister's family house was too small? He's as cheap as they get, so no way he'd spend 2000/night on a hotel, or even go 50/50 on that.

His story isn't plausible at all. The hotel thing wasn't done on a whim, and was definitely pre-planned.

Banned
    Liked

Gosh. What's going to happen to the move to Laos, happy families with the two kids, Matt's job? This saga can run for weeks! Of course Matt doesn't have a great track record with relationships - there's the yet-to-be-divorced "husband" back in Canada, the whole Kim saga, and now Leo the Lao

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 28th, 2018)

Liked

no way he'd spend 2000/night on a hotel, or even go 50/50 on that.
    My bet is that the 2k per day was spent on a big mad booze party, where he was the "show off" sponsor - showing his friends from home how well he had done.
    All in all no harm done. Just a poor Asian guy trying to pretend that he is more than he is.... Hardly grounds for throwing him into the gutter!