Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Banned
    Liked

Re: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    He annoys frequent and that's good enough for me.
    Please read my footer/signature. His follies divert me, you are merely among the dregs of the Forum who delight in what you believe are the dislikes and misfortunes of others

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    You know Matt, I often - sometimes in jest - criticise Frequent as a stickler for spelling and grammar. But, really you keep up on this? Thanks to my news feed CRISPR is known even to this computer novice. Just what do you do again?
    He's legally blind, hence my comment about his screen software and homonyms. Do try to keep up

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    He's legally blind, hence my comment about his screen software and homonyms. Do try to keep up
    Actually, it's not a question of keeping up. I just don't believe any part of his lengthy storyline. You, of course, are free to.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You don't seem to realize how quickly technology is advancing though.
    I'm guessing the "you" is really "many people". Coincidentally I'm reading an advertorial in the latest WIRED UK about AI and pharmaceuticals and a venture called Pharmacy2U. Its founder asserts that AI will be part of the feedback loop from patient to pharmacy so that their medication can be tweaked in almost real time (the only delay being the actual delivery). I guess that's related to tying pharmaceutical compounding more closely to the individual's genome and other characteristics that distinguish him from the typical

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Actually, it's not a question of keeping up. I just don't believe any part of his lengthy storyline. You, of course, are free to.
    "any part"? How bold. I'm on record as stating that I think his storyline stacks up, and I've said so for a number of years. That's without accepting uncritically "every part" of his story

Liked

Let's just say he's friggin' crazy, which was, after all, his original "tell".
    I could easily believe that ~~ who couldn't ~~ and am quite happy to be "on record" just about forever.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I'm guessing the "you" is really "many people". Coincidentally I'm reading an advertorial in the latest WIRED UK about AI and pharmaceuticals and a venture called Pharmacy2U. Its founder asserts that AI will be part of the feedback loop from patient to pharmacy so that their medication can be tweaked in almost real time (the only delay being the actual delivery). I guess that's related to tying pharmaceutical compounding more closely to the individual's genome and other characteristics that distinguish him from the typical
    I was talking about technology, not retarded marketing gigs.

If you want to go down that route, at least go with something that has at least something to do with advancing technology:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd1mEm2Fy08

Watch it, dn wait for the calls from the AI program. There's two calls in total, the second one is much more difficult for a AI program to handle, but did so perfectly.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Let's just say he's friggin' crazy, which was, after all, his original "tell".
    I could easily believe that ~~ who couldn't ~~ and am quite happy to be "on record" just about forever.
    If anyone can fake the naive stupidity of the entitled millennial the way Matt comes across would be wasting their time on something as trivial and out of the way as SGT

Banned
    Liked

I was talking about technology, not retarded marketing gigs.
    Perhaps if you read the article first? But thanks for confirming my assessment of naive stupidity
    If you want to go down that route, at least go with something that has at least something to do with advancing technology
    Remind us, Matt - these wonderful values that you keep telling us are what draws you back to SE Asia - would they ever have supported discovering AI? They don't encourage people to ask questions that might cause someone to lose face, do they?

Liked

"any part"? How bold. I'm on record as stating that I think his storyline stacks up, and I've said so for a number of years. That's without accepting uncritically "every part" of his story
    Yes, "bold" indeed to freely affirm how naive you've been for years. I think Smiles may have it right "crazy" does allow for some minor points that are true, at least, when he's having a lucid moment.