FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Banned
    Liked

Re: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    On a point of information:
    Was your prediction predicated upon (I hate when others use this phrase) your knowledge of
    (a) the usual pattern of gay Thai/Farang relationships?
    or
    (b) the usual Plot devices that are common to all Soap-Operas?
    (c) Matt

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    He was a novice monk for 7 years. I can promise you he's the furthest thing from someone who wants to show off.

Sure, he wants to show off to some extent, which is why he wants that Basi ceremony in his village. However, again, his mother taught him well, and he's very conservative with his money.

There is no way his story is true.
    So if you've concluded his story is not true, why are we discussing it? Surely you've made a decision.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

3. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (January 28th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well, Matt, this thread seems to be running a course similar to all of your other threads. Post #1 presents a situation that attracts either criticism or advice (but never sympathy). You respond. Further comments appear. And it goes on for several pages and in none of those pages is there any indication that you accept or value or seriously consider the merits of the advice offered by people who have been through just about every scenario you could dream up, and maybe more than once. So it is really hard to see your purpose in posting if it’s not just to relieve your boredom or loneliness.

Leo? You can’t make him into an image of what you think he should be. If he wants to drink, have sex with others, tell lies -- that’s the current Leo. Accept or reject. Keep him with you for a few years and he may change into your vision of what a “husband” is supposed to be. Or not.

5. 8 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 28th, 2018), colmx (January 29th, 2018), francois (January 28th, 2018), Jellybean (January 28th, 2018), joe552 (January 28th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 28th, 2018), snotface (January 28th, 2018), Tintin (January 28th, 2018)

Liked

You're right Bob, I'm basically just venting out of loneliness and frustration. I'm not really looking for advice per-se, because I've been through life more than enough to know how it rolls.

And you are right, it's his life, so he can lie to me, and have sex with all the people he wants, and nothing I can do to stop that. I can stop being his husband though.

Gay people suck. From now on, I'm renting love.

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 29th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    He doesn't know how to lie. I'm a horrible liar myself, and he's even worse than me, which is why it's so easy to catch him out in a lie.

Don't be down on yourself, matt, I believe every word you write.

Liked

Only people who like soap operas will believe this piece of horse manure. You'e not crazy Matt but I have doubts about those who respond with advice.

Liked

Matt - Give the guy a break. Maybe he just needed a good fuck and you have said you don’t fuck so who’d blame him for a little sojourn to Bangkok. Wouldn’t worry too much about the cost of the hotel either. Small fry compared to the devaluation of your bitcoin in recent weeks. Welcome him back with open arms on his return and prepare a few wonderful surprises for him so he feels really special and knows how much you love him.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    Matt - Give the guy a break. Maybe he just needed a good fuck and you have said you don’t fuck so who’d blame him for a little sojourn to Bangkok. Wouldn’t worry too much about the cost of the hotel either. Small fry compared to the devaluation of your bitcoin in recent weeks. Welcome him back with open arms on his return and prepare a few wonderful surprises for him so he feels really special and knows how much you love him.

No, it's over. He's not coming back.

I gave him a break, twice actually. The first time was about 8 months ago with some guy from Vietnam while he was in Vientiane, and basically got raped. I let that go because our relationship wasn't anywhere near as deep as it is / was. Then once about 2 months ago, and I gave him a pass on that due to his mother being on her death bed.

Again, doesn't matter. He's not coming back. If he e-mails me an address, I'll mail his computer, guitar, clotes and everything to him.

His refusal of denial is enough for me, to let me know I'm not being crazy. He's just being a lair and chating on me. Sorry, but no, not allowed.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

YAWN!

And many still fall for it and reply!

Facebook is a good way to check where someone is and what he does (provided he posts regularly). But as a lot of information is in pictures, Matt would need someone to explain what is in the pictures, and as most of the Thai is rather cryptic (I often have to ask an educated Thai friend to explain what a stupid Thai friend wrote), depending on Matt's comprehension of Thai (the version the youth speak and write) someone to translate as well.

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 28th, 2018)

Liked

Well at least Matt won't have to go to the trouble of moving to Vientiane. There's always a silver lining.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

16. User who gave Like to post: