Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Liked

Tell me I'm not crazy...

Tell me I'm not crazy. Here's the "official" story line.

His mother is still unable to walk, so his older sisters decided to take her to some naturalistic medicinal clinic in Bangkok. Leo decides to go to Bangkok to visit the family. At first he was going to sleep at the hospital in the waiting room, but before leaving he let me know his sister has some family with a house in Bangkok he can stay at. Ok, so far, so good.

Then he gets to Bangkok, and finds out his sister';s families' house is too small for him to stay there. Thankfully he has a gay friend who resides in Bangkok, and immediately hooks up with him, and they share a 2000 baht/night hotel together. They're only friends though, so only sleep together, and don't have sex. Remember, this friend lives in Bangkok, so has an apartment or house already, but decides to split a 2000/night hotel with Leo for some reason.

They end up getting drunk out of their minds at DJ Station, which is fine. They're all gay, but somehow magically only managed to make it to the girlie go-go bars, but didn't manage to hit the gay go-go bars. Add on to this, Leo is one of the biggest cheap charlies you'll find, so him spending 1000/night to share a hotel room is somewhat laughable.

And of course, during all this, he didn't have sex with anyone else, and didn't do anything wrong. He's just being a good son and taking care of his sick mother.

Please tell me I'm not crazy for calling him out as a liting piece of shit.

Liked

Re: Tell me I'm not crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Tell me I'm not crazy. Here's the "official" story line.

His mother is still unable to walk, so his older sisters decided to take her to some naturalistic medicinal clinic in Bangkok. Leo decides to go to Bangkok to visit the family. At first he was going to sleep at the hospital in the waiting room, but before leaving he let me know his sister has some family with a house in Bangkok he can stay at. Ok, so far, so good.

Then he gets to Bangkok, and finds out his sister';s families' house is too small for him to stay there. Thankfully he has a gay friend who resides in Bangkok, and immediately hooks up with him, and they share a 2000 baht/night hotel together. They're only friends though, so only sleep together, and don't have sex. Remember, this friend lives in Bangkok, so has an apartment or house already, but decides to split a 2000/night hotel with Leo for some reason.

They end up getting drunk out of their minds at DJ Station, which is fine. They're all gay, but somehow magically only managed to make it to the girlie go-go bars, but didn't manage to hit the gay go-go bars. Add on to this, Leo is one of the biggest cheap charlies you'll find, so him spending 1000/night to share a hotel room is somewhat laughable.

And of course, during all this, he didn't have sex with anyone else, and didn't do anything wrong. He's just being a good son and taking care of his sick mother.

Please tell me I'm not crazy for calling him out as a liting piece of shit.
    Oh.Matt you are inviting people to make fun of you. As you describe the situation..He is a lying little shit.
    Have fun with your life adventures.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 27th, 2018), paborn (August 13th, 2018)

Liked

Yeah, I know, this one REALLY sucks. I gave him a pass about two months ago, due to the fact his mother was on her death bed and he was acting quite erractic at the time, and I was quite worried about him. He got a pass from me that time, but this time I just can't do it.

Fuck!

I think he thinks I'm not strong enough to kick him out of my life due to being blind. He guessed wrong.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yeah, I know, this one REALLY sucks. I gave him a pass about two months ago, due to the fact his mother was on her death bed and he was acting quite erractic at the time, and I was quite worried about him. He got a pass from me that time, but this time I just can't do it.

Fuck!

I think he thinks I'm not strong enough to kick him out of my life due to being blind. He guessed wrong.
    Oh..Matt.. I watch a British TV soap called Emmerdale. Your life adventures..as you describe them are better than Emmerdale. You are of a gay soap opera.

Liked

I don't think the story is particularly bizarre or unusual or worthy of a soap opera (Emmerdale is a pile of horse manure by the way) - all it boils down to is a younger guy going out on the randan with his mates on his older benefactor's money and making up some half-arsed story in a bid to explain the expenditure.

Whether in the course of the evening he screwed some girl from a girlie bar is not that important IMHO - if instead he'd screwed some go-go boy it might have been.

The more important matter is that a pattern of lying is emerging and Matt has to decide whether to accept that (knowing it will only continue and that he will increasingly start to suspect Leo and resent his actions) or whether twice (that Matt knows of) is enough and he tells him to sling his hook.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 27th, 2018), joe552 (January 27th, 2018), paborn (August 13th, 2018)

Liked

I think you're spot on SG.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I don't think the story is particularly bizarre or unusual or worthy of a soap opera (Emmerdale is a pile of horse manure by the way) - all it boils down to is a younger guy going out on the randan with his mates on his older benefactor's money and making up some half-arsed story in a bid to explain the expenditure.

Whether in the course of the evening he screwed some girl from a girlie bar is not that important IMHO - if instead he'd screwed some go-go boy it might have been.

The more important matter is that a pattern of lying is emerging and Matt has to decide whether to accept that (knowing it will only continue and that he will increasingly start to suspect Leo and resent his actions) or whether twice (that Matt knows of) is enough and he tells him to sling his hook.
    I enjoy the soaps for the over dramatized human interactions. They are in general piles of horse manure.
    Matt's descriptions of his life fit into the soap opera patterns - a focus on human interactions..human conflict centered around trust and intimacy. Throw in an ailing relative etc.. His stories have elements of most soap operas.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (January 27th, 2018), joe552 (January 28th, 2018), paborn (August 13th, 2018)

Liked

Sorry to tell you matt, but you are crazy!

12. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (January 28th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    ...His stories have elements of most soap operas.
    More like Queer as Folk

Liked

Oh, he's probably embellishing the story somewhat.

Never mind that. If the sex is good, the company is good & you're limiting financial contributions & retaining your clarity of thought (ie non emotional), just let it go & be nice to him.

Monogamy is overrated.