Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: TM6 Arrival-departure card

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: TM6 Arrival-departure card

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    Can any of our recently arrived members at Suvarnabhumi Airport advise if there is a new version of the 30 day TM6 Arrival-Departure card since October 2017 . . .
    Not sure what the TM6 form was like in October 2017, newalaan2, but if it was the same long (19cm) two forms used back in October/November 2016, when I arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport, and which had not changed for years, then the TM6 had indeed changed when I arrived in Bangkok on Saturday, 13 January 2018.

When given the form on the airplane, I always keep a pen and a piece of paper in my cargo pants pockets, with my passport number, flight number and any other details I cannot immediately remember, to enable me to quickly complete the form.

I am happy to say the departure card portion, which is retained in your passport, is now only 9cm long and can be easily stapled to a page in your passport without having to fold it.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (January 27th, 2018)