Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Banned
    Liked

Re: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Here's a suggestion for a statistical exercise Moses.

Now that you've dismissed some (un-named) regular posters as "useless" and/or "harmful" - why don't you look at the threads these maligned individuals have created or substantially contributed to and see how many views those threads have attracted and how many "likes" the useless and harmful posters have attracted.

You might be surprised to find that those you deem useless and harmful are actually the ones who are generating those positive statistics you are boasting of.

Alternatively you may come to a different conclusion but either way that little exercise might be a better use of your time than (seemingly) spending it deliberately thinking up new ways of pissing off an increasing number of people every day?
    You're missing the point of the Internet. Web site owners have no interest in quality, only quantity (of visitors)

Liked

Matt. "Done nothing wrong" Do you mean apart from destroying every single thread you get involved in due to your childish nonsense that no one believes?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Matt. "Done nothing wrong" Do you mean apart from destroying every single thread you get involved in due to your childish nonsense that no one believes?
    Looked in the mirror recently?

Liked

Matt. For example your absurd post on the arrival card thread elicits the expected response. It came from Frequent but could just have easily come from anyone. No doubt you'll go back and argue with him and others will join the fray. So don't tell me you've done nothing wrong. You do nothing but.

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the biggest troll of all?

Liked

I'll take partial blame, but not full blame. Lots of times it's just old grumpy men going off the rails simply for the sake of bitching and complaining. I remember one thread I simply confirmed it was indeed cold in Thailand, nothing more, and it devolved into a 3 page bitch fest about me.

And sorry if you don't like it, but everything I've posted is indeed true. I'm 36, Canadian, software developer, not rich, not poor, have a BF, am blind, etc.

Banned
    Liked

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the biggest troll of all?
    Since you're the one looking in the mirror arsenal I think we all know the answer to that question

Liked

Thank you frequent. I wasn't aware the membership had collectively elected you as their spokesman. It;s good to know.

Banned
    Liked

Thank you frequent. I wasn't aware the membership had collectively elected you as their spokesman. It;s good to know.
    Add that to your many, many items of complete, total and utter ignorance

Liked

Well of course, anyone would be considered ignorant compared to you. The Delphic Oracle of wisdom and knowledge, the Gandalph of Gayboardland,the Soloman of sodomy. We genuflect at your precious teachings.

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 27th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Well of course, anyone would be considered ignorant compared to you. The Delphic Oracle of wisdom and knowledge, the Gandalph of Gayboardland,the Soloman of sodomy. We genuflect at your precious teachings.
    Since you and your OCD chum committed lese majeste against Queen Elizabeth by banning me for a month, all of the above does not even need to be said