Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Great, glad we understand each other - you don't give a fuck about wrecking your board - and I don't give a fuck about you as you go about doing it !! Glad we got that clear.

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 26th, 2018)

Liked

Finally...

Just don't forget about these words tomorrow, please....
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Any creditability this board once had has long been lost it's decline excelerated when Surf left and with the rediculous appointment of the 3 stooges added by Joe's flooding and Aresenal's unfounded feeling of self importance I hardley post anymore and this shall be my last.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

5. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    So Newalaan if you don't like it now and you didn't like it under Surfcrest and you didn't like it under Neal, when exactly was it that it was "once great"?
    Arsenal, please don't misquote me or put words in my mouth. I never said anywhere I 'didn't like' SGT under surfcrest or Neal, or indeed 'now'. I didn't visit SGT forum to interact with either of these owners, I visited to interact with other members, what I specifically said was they used their position as owners/mods to exact petty revenge on members who criticised, commented on or disagreed with them. The plainly ridiculous, infantile treatment of smiles stinks and hints at a return to that ugly petty personal side of Neal and surfcrest's unfortunate tenures.

Under the ownership of smiles and then spike was when the SGT forum was clearly and consistently at it's best IMHO. Many here also forget that even in the first part of Neal's finally destructive ownership very little changed at SGT from smiles and spike's time for a while. So in your words 'once great' (as in edgy, unique, interesting, varied and most enjoyable) would be during smiles, spike's and 1/3rd of Neal's time.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

One issue I have with this. You're quite obviously selectively enforcing the rules, and singling out Smiles. If you're going to put some retarded rules and points system in place, then it needs to be applied equally across the membership, and I'd say that should include the mods as well, as the current three mods aren't exactly known to be the most cordial of individuals.

For one of dozens of examples, every few days I'm telling a447 what an asshole and worthless piece of shit I think he is, and I don't have any points. If we're going to do this retarded points system, then Moses should have a bunch of points too. He insults members all the time.

Either enforce the rules equally, or better yet, don't enforce them at all. Don't cherry pick though.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Banned
    Liked

Stop whining Matt. We all know the rules are applied selectively, without any transparency, by a bunch of clueless, incompetent tyrants. However, that's the risk of a privately owned Forum

Liked

Anyone of you is free to start up his own forum and as it would be a gay owned business you would also be free to advertise it here and then you can ALL have exactly the message board you ALL want. Exactly what it is that you ALL want I must confess to having no idea about. It is not clear.

Liked

I have to suggest that even if it was clear it would make no difference - so... kinda moot really

Liked

It's 4.00am in Scotland right now. Can't you sleep?

Liked

No - I'm having difficulty adjusting to sharing a bed every night with someone who kicks, elbows and nudges me every 10 minutes, and generally flails about like a spider caught in a very slippy bath!