Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    ...because quitting and coming back is what great members like newalaan2 do when they're happy.
    Apposite

Liked

The post above from Arsenal ... i.e. the one in which he claims is purely personal rather than wrapped in Moderator's clothe ... is nothing but bullshit from first to last word.

It's apparent that you (Arsenal) are the one who's thin skin is all-encompassing, not mine. Where you dreamed up a scenario that I am declaring myself immune to getting spanked because I was once an owner of Sawatdee is in the same sophomoric league as your bullshit.
    My main point regarding this crap is that divvering up 'demerit points' for ludicrous reasons is so childish, so kindergarten, and so ridiculous that I find even the very thought of running a message board such as this one by hanging demerit points above members' heads to be at best Trumpian, and at worst Orwellian ... with a smidgen of stupidity thrown in.

Frankly, this board as it is today, i.e. run by three moderators and one Administrator who seem to have gone rogue with power, may as well pack it in for good because the way it's being run now is simply a farce. The writing on the wall started with Christian's philosophy that he could enter a member's posts at whim and edit the content, even though it was something as mundane as a spelling mistake. And now ... the deluge of over wrought and blatant power tripping.

So Arsenal et al, you can now shove my membership up your ass. I have no desire to be part of what is turning into a much worse disaster than it was under Neal (That Cunt).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (January 26th, 2018), gerefan2 (January 26th, 2018), jfs (January 27th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 26th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Smiles I would have thought that you like a lot of the rest of us here just now post IN SPITE of the Owner / the mods - they are their general car crash power trip is just to be ignored / pitied in my opinion until such times as they wise up / sell the board / pass over to the next life or whatever or until said poopy points ( as they're a load of shit) simply rack up and then I'm auto banned, either and whichever comes first is just fine with me and I thought you should be the same as it's shame to let their dumbness succeed in doing what Neal the Cunt couldn't do - which was totally wreck the board.

Oh and Arsenal in you "here's what can happen" views above one of the likely views that you omitted was the very thing that happened with long term members telling you / Moses to stick their membership - and THAT IS a loose for BOTH parties as far aqs I can see - whether you both agree with that fact or not.

PS Moses - your infraction points just delivered - I couldn't give a fuck - knock yourself out.

5. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (January 26th, 2018)

Liked

Call their bluff as I have done - make it clear that if they suspend you then fine - but you won't be back.

I was disappointed that Sglad and Frequent sold themselves out by returning - I certainly wouldn't have.

Dunno why Christian lends his credibility to these shenanigans

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

PS Moses - your infraction points just delivered - I couldn't give a fuck - knock yourself out.
    tell me more.jpeg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: To clarify for you Smileykins.

As I've said above I post here as I have for many years for fun and IN SPITE of the current round of owner / mod nonsense - they can boot me off anytime they wish - no big deal, meanwhile I'll continue to post as I always have - but i'll be damned if they'll change how or what I post - Neal couldn't achieve that so they most certainly wont. And as you said I'm AMAZED at the Mod's supporting Moses idiocy - but hey, up to them / him - as I've said in the bigger scheme of life it's no odds to me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Great, glad we understand each other - you don't give a fuck about wrecking your board - and I don't give a fuck about you as you go about doing it !! Glad we got that clear.

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 26th, 2018)

Liked

Finally...

Just don't forget about these words tomorrow, please....
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Finally...

Just don't forget about these words tomorrow, please....
    How could I forget- as you fuck things up each and every day just a little bit more here it seems - so you're always continually reminding us of that...... To have most of your posters posting about you, your Mods and your silly little points schemes instead of them posting about all things Gay and Thailand etc should really tell you how far YOU have driven the board away from it's main purpose - but you of course are too arrogant to see that so yes, I'll take your "advises" and just try to remember not to give a fuck more. Thanks.

13. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    How could I forget- as you fuck things up each and every day just a little bit more here it seems - so you're always continually reminding us of that...... To have most of your posters posting about you, your Mods and your silly little points schemes instead of them posting about all things Gay and Thailand etc should really tell you how far YOU have driven the board away from it's main purpose - but you of course are too arrogant to see that so yes, I'll take your "advises" and just try to remember not to give a fuck more. Thanks.
    so you are here again? wow... so short in memory? you already promised it yesterday "not to give a fuck more", do you forgot? and today again are talking about "not to give a fuck more"... how much is your "more"? is it "anymore"? or you are talking about "more, more and more"? )))))))))))))