Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    To clarify for you Smileykins. The hat trick you scored was not for derailing a pleasant and enjoyable thread, although you did do that so well done to you. It was for insulting another member. Now, I realise that as a former owner you think you should be allowed to just drop in anywhere you choose and post anything you like about anyone at all but it's not your house anymore so perhaps you could wipe your feet before you come in. Slim chance I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    The topic is 'travel and accommodation'....so

Both wildly OFF TOPIC, and discussing the business in public of a member which should only be done privately between forum management and that member, as well as discussing moderating decisions in public is disgraceful, hypocritical and so both moses and arsenal should be awarded 3 points for each misdemeanour by one of the other mods so that's 9 points each IMHO.

But since it is so far off topic already I don't have any compunction in continuing that by saying even with some of the childish nonsense and cringe worthy posts by members of the moderating 'team' recently, arsenal has somehow managed to set a new low in using his 'position' to take petty personal revenge on a member. I thought this type of infantile, petty revenge had ended at SGT the day previous owners surfcrest and Neal, who engaged in it frequently during their tenure, left. This, as well as some other recent pronouncements by mods is embarrassing and has turned parts of this once excellent forum in to a circus....and that's a pity as so many of us use it for touching base with things Thai when not in Thailand, and it's clearly putting off many current and previous contributors from taking the time to post relevant, interesting and useful information in favour of the forum being swamped by flooders and smart arse goons dragging their drivel and 'banter' from one thread to the other compounded by inconsistent, whim based moderation.......

At one stage not long ago in the past I only needed to log on here to find out the bulk of what I wanted to know about gay Thailand, now one needs to visit Gaybutt and gay Thailand to get the full picture. Gay Thailand has consistently offered up good 'to the point' posts without multiple thread-fucks recently, and that's what SGT was always known for and excelled at in the past. Disappointing and sad state of affairs at SGT nowadays. I would never stop posting and reading here, but I have found less enthusiasm to make contributions here on the same regular basis as I used to. I know there are many others out there with that same sentiment.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 25th, 2018), francois (January 25th, 2018), Nirish guy (January 25th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 26th, 2018), Smiles (January 25th, 2018)