Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: To clarify for you Smileykins.

I think that this is the most unpleasant thread that I've ever read on any of the Gay Thailand forums.

There have been more incendiary threads, there have been worse insults, language and abuse, but for sheer malevolence to contributors, taking it's tone from the title, this one surely wins the award.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    How could I forget- as you fuck things up each and every day just a little bit more here it seems - so you're always continually reminding us of that...... To have most of your posters posting about you, your Mods and your silly little points schemes instead of them posting about all things Gay and Thailand etc should really tell you how far YOU have driven the board away from it's main purpose - but you of course are too arrogant to see that so yes, I'll take your "advises" and just try to remember not to give a fuck more. Thanks.
    so you are here again? wow... so short in memory? you already promised it yesterday "not to give a fuck more", do you forgot? and today again are talking about "not to give a fuck more"... how much is your "more"? is it "anymore"? or you are talking about "more, more and more"? )))))))))))))
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Brad wrote.
    "I think that this is the most unpleasant thread that I've ever read on any of the Gay Thailand forums.

There have been more incendiary threads, there have been worse insults, language and abuse, but for sheer malevolence to contributors, taking it's tone from the title, this one surely wins the award."

Malevolent it certainly is. Smiles destroys a thread and throws shit at both Matt and Christian. He gets a tiny rebuke. That should have been that, but no. He bitches like hell and the pack smell some free raw meat and so dive in to gorge. I call it free because they all know that the chances of Moses chucking them out are so small as to be almost non existence. This is not because of their fabulous contribution to the board which is largely self indulgent but because unlike both GB and GT the owners (Neal, Surfcrest and now Moses) here have banned members as an absolutely last resort and clearly this is a policy that is continuing. And if any one is in any doubt about not caring whether they can post or not they just need to take a look at Frequent and the rage he still feels after serving a months suspension when all his little comments went unpublished.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    so you are here again? wow... so short in memory? you already promised it yesterday "not to give a fuck more", do you forgot?
    No it appears your poor english is letting you down again as actually what I said was "you don't give a fuck about wrecking your board - and I don't give a fuck about you as you go about doing it !" - Big difference.

Liked

No it appears your poor english is letting you down again as actually what I said was "you don't give a fuck about wrecking your board - and I don't give a fuck about you as you go about doing it !" - Big difference.
    Nirish, here in Russia exists popular modern proverb "Я три дня бежала за вами, чтобы рассказать как вы мне безразличны". Translation by Google: "I ran for you for three days to tell you how indifferent you are to me".

Maybe it is time for you to stop run for me to to tell me everyday about your indifference?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 26th, 2018), christianpfc (January 28th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The calls to do something about you Matt have rung long and loud from many members. We have ignored them all, cos you're still ere.

Then give it a try, and ban me. I haven't done anything worth banning. The only thing I've done that would be worthy of a ban is constantly calling a447 out for the prick that he is, and sorry, but it's not my fault he's an asshole.

That's all I've done though. Oh, and I guess I swear too much.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Maybe it is time for you to stop run for me to to tell me everyday about your indifference?
    Maybe it's time for you and by default some of your Mods to start running your board better and stop having lines of your regular posters queuing up to tell you you're overstepping the mark as the board owner and are in fact crippling and stifling the board rather than encouraging it to grow and develop....just a thought.

But here's a compromise for you ( as I'm a reasonable guy) - I'll knock off breaking your balls if and when you guys knock off talking down to grown adults about bans and points and robots and all the usual nonsense when in general we're all just here for a bit of a laugh and some fun anyway and really dont need to hear that.......ok, we have a deal ? Why am i guessing not somehow ......

Liked

Maybe it's time for you and by default some of your Mods to start running your board better and stop having lines of your regular posters queuing up to tell you you're overstepping the mark as the board owner and are in fact crippling and stifling the board rather than encouraging it to grow and develop....just a thought.

But here's a compromise for you ( as I'm a reasonable guy) - I'll knock off breaking your balls if and when you guys knock off talking down to grown adults about bans and points and robots and all the usual nonsense when in general we're all just here for a bit of a laugh and some fun anyway and really dont need to hear that.......ok, we have a deal ? Why am i guessing not somehow ......
    I'm not looking for compromise. I'm watching 5 numbers: "total members", "active members", "visits daily", "pages per visit", "time on site". While numbers are growing I'm on right path.

your board
    correct

regular posters
    not all regular posters are equally useful, some are useless, and some are completely harmful to the forum

Banned
    Liked

Is this forum "swirling the drain" ?

Liked

Here's a suggestion for a statistical exercise Moses.

Now that you've dismissed some (un-named) regular posters as "useless" and/or "harmful" - why don't you look at the threads these maligned individuals have created or substantially contributed to and see how many views those threads have attracted and how many "likes" the useless and harmful posters have attracted.

You might be surprised to find that those you deem useless and harmful are actually the ones who are generating those positive statistics you are boasting of.

Alternatively you may come to a different conclusion but either way that little exercise might be a better use of your time than (seemingly) spending it deliberately thinking up new ways of pissing off an increasing number of people every day?

12. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 27th, 2018)