You should inform The Palace.

Banned
    Liked

Re: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Betty already knows my views

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You're missing the point of the Internet. Web site owners have no interest in quality, only quantity (of visitors)
    In that case they'd be overlooking the fact that something must attract those visitors to visit the website and (even more significantly) to return or register.

Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    So Newalaan if you don't like it now and you didn't like it under Surfcrest and you didn't like it under Neal, when exactly was it that it was "once great"?
    Let's not forget, Mr. Happy was once Alaan from 2007 to 2012 and then newalaan from 2010 to 2012 and now this third incarnation, newalaan2...because quitting and coming back is what great members like newalaan2 do when they're happy.

Surfcrest

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 30th, 2018)

Liked

Here we go......

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    Let's not forget, Mr. Happy was once Alaan from 2007 to 2012 and then newalaan from 2010 to 2012 and now this third incarnation, newalaan2...because quitting and coming back is what great members like newalaan2 do when they're happy.

Surfcrest
    You are a liar! I have never 'quit' SGT or any forum anywhere in my life. You are also a fool because despite your access to information you clearly are unable to process it. I have been perfectly happy (as you rightly note above) throughout my continuous time at SGT as I've always enjoyed interaction with the members here. 2/3's of neal's time and the whole of your ownership, disastrous as they were, due to the interesting and edgy forum which SGT had been best known for finally being totally ruined by you, even though probably contributing much less..........I still made time to post and read here. It was my forum long before you and your ego turned up, you were but a 'blip' in the forum's history as far as I am concerned.

Facts you were unable to process.....facts of course being something you have always paid little heed to. Alaan was changed because during Spikes ownership there were problems with myself (and other members) being unable to access certain parts of the board like using quote facility, PMs etc, at the time I was informed the only way to 'get round it' was to re-register under another handle. Newalaan to newalaan2 happened under Neal's ownership when finally near the end he 'suspended' newalaan because I didn't reply quick enough to one of his PM's and he was miffed. I had already decided not to make any further contact with him via email by that time and so simply set up another handle to find out what was going on and reply to the original PM, he then complained I had two handles even though I couldn't use one and he decided to cancel the newalaan one.

8. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 30th, 2018)

Liked

Newalaan2. Without Surfcrest and his money you would not be able to call him a liar. As without Moses and his. How is it that I, who attracts strong emotions from so many members can manage to not get into constant spats with the owners and yet a few of you do so with every single proprietor? The poodle pack remains the same no matter who pays the bills. I wonder why?

Liked

I'm quite tolerant to bites targeted to me - I have thick skin. But I'm less tolerant to bites targeted to person who saved this forum for users for many years, who paid for their pleasure to communicate here.

newalaan2 got 1 month to be free from forum for to think about his last post.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

And also dealt with Neal and took revenge on him on behalf of those whom he terrorised. A bit of respect and gratitude should be the order of the day.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    You are also a fool because despite your access to information you clearly are unable to process it.

Facts you were unable to process.....facts of course being something you have always paid little heed to. Alaan was changed because during Spikes ownership there were problems with myself (and other members) being unable to access certain parts of the board like using quote facility, PMs etc, at the time I was informed the only way to 'get round it' was to re-register under another handle. Newalaan to newalaan2 happened under Neal's ownership when finally near the end he 'suspended' newalaan because I didn't reply quick enough to one of his PM's and he was miffed. I had already decided not to make any further contact with him via email by that time and so simply set up another handle to find out what was going on and reply to the original PM, he then complained I had two handles even though I couldn't use one and he decided to cancel the newalaan one.
    No Mr. Happy, you and I both know this is not so. Your incredibly happy disposition has been your "M.O." since the beginning, yelling at and calling a "liar" anyone that doesn't agree with your pathetic views. You have zero examples of this disastrous period of ownership or and specificly related to you personally. You come across as some "entitled bitch" that thinks she can tell an owner how to run their business and jump up and down if they don't listen or take heed. I always thought you were a woman pretending to be a gay man until some members claimed they met you.

Surfcrest
    Last edited by Surfcrest; January 31st, 2018 at 14:15.

13. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 31st, 2018)