The post below is entirely the opinion of Arsenal the poster and not the moderator, nor have I discussed this with anyone else.

And Smiles, since we're on the subject precisely because you want to bring it up in every single post I'll tell you something else. Who are the losers in the fallout from this. Me, well no because my popularity here could hardly be any lower and it is of zero importance. You, well no because 3 or 6 points is of equal zero importance because it's not a driving license or anything real. Moses, well no because he's simply got much bigger fish to fry. No, the losers are those members who lose no opportunity to charge en masse at Moses or the mods whenever anything like this happens. To date I believe there have been four of these shitfests and it's always the same members who do the charging. You, rather slyly slid away quietly when the going got savage I noticed,.

So at some point one of two things will probably happen. * Either Moses will tire of those same members screaming the same things again and again every time any little thing happens and he will simply delete them.* In fact, if he got a few of his friends round and a good bottle of Russian vodka they could probably turn deleting the screamers into a fun but non-lethal game of Russian Roulette. Or he will tire of the whole fucking place and notice that all it does is cost money and that the benefits to Siam Roads could just as easily be served on other sites and shuts the thing down. So the losers will either be the screamers or everyone. So again I say to you, you pitched up in one of the nicest threads we've had for ages and took a bitter and spiteful shit just to please yourself so again I say well done.

*Anyone here want to seriously claim they wouldn't tire of it?*

I repeat, The post above is entirely the opinion of the poster Arsenal and not the mod and I have not discussed this matter with anyone else.