Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What does "3 points" mean?

Liked

What does "3 points" mean?

I think I've been awarded "3 points" by Moses for my posts in this topic (talking about 'off topic').
    Actually, I think Arsenal awarded me "3 points" a day or so ago. Does that give me "6 points"?
    In that case, what does "6" points" mean?

Confusing. And poor Jelly Bean.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Re: Transferring stamps to a new passport

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    . . . Actually, I think Arsenal awarded me "3 points" a day or so ago. Does that give me "6 points"? In that case, what does "6" points" mean?
    Following your Orwellian comment in post #30, Smiles, I would imagine that it could mean Room 101 for you.

You had better mend your ways and become a loyal party member. I would hate to think of you ending up sitting alone in the Chestnut Tree Cafe.

Liked

I think I've been awarded "3 points" by Moses for my posts in this topic (talking about 'off topic').
    Actually, I think Arsenal awarded me "3 points" a day or so ago. Does that give me "6 points"?

Confusing. And poor Jelly Bean.

I'm pretty sure one for infraction means you're up for electro shock therapy. They strap you down, shove something into your mouth so you don't swallow your tongue, and proceed to electorcute the shit out of you until close to death. Thankfully with mdodern technoclogy, we've figured out that therapy isn't very useful.

Don't cross SGT mods, or that may be you.

4. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 24th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Whatever happened to the exciting plan announced only a few weeks ago to turn the Forum into "TripAdvisor for sodomites"?

Liked

When you will have 15 points you'll be suspended by forum's software for one week, after 25 points - for 1 month, after 35 points - for 3 months.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Keep going smiles ...seems you have loads of points left!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

How many points for telling you and your generally useless Mods to stick your points up your arse ? Whatever it is feel free to go ahead and add away - only back to the board after several days away and can’t beleive I’m
    reading shit like this about “points” still to very long term posters here and on such an innocent thread. You guys really are losing the plot and need to catch a grip on yourselves it would seem as you’re not improving the board, you’re slowly ruining it !.

9. 5 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (January 29th, 2018), gerefan2 (January 24th, 2018), joe552 (January 24th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 25th, 2018), Smiles (January 24th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Keep going smiles ...seems you have loads of points left!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    How many points for telling you and your generally useless Mods to stick your points up your arse ? Whatever it is feel free to go ahead and add away - only back to the board after several days away and can’t beleive I’m
    reading shit like this about “points” still to very long term posters here and on such an innocent thread. You guys really are losing the plot and need to catch a grip on yourselves it would seem as you’re not improving the board, you’re slowly ruining it !.
    Oh my God! I can smell insurrection within the ranks.

I can just picture the scene; the three beleaguered moderators hunkered down in their secret bunker on an island somewhere in the South China Sea. Then their leader, arsenal, having given the matter some considerable thought shouts out, "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war!"

Those members who dared to stick their heads above the parapet scatter and run for their lives in absolute terror. Some have time to wonder if they'll ever see the return of those gloriously halcyon days under the benevolent leadership of Surfcrest.

Seriously though guys, surely talk of the forum software automatically awarding penalty points for perceived infringement of the rules has no place on a forum such as this. It sounds awfully similar to the computer system set up in the UK for the more serious matter of awarding tax penalties.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 24th, 2018), joe552 (January 24th, 2018), Smiles (January 24th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Seriously though guys, surely talk of the forum software automatically awarding penalty points for perceived infringement of the rules has no place on a forum such as this.
    Especiually when it's all a load of ballox and IS just the Mod's / Moses playing silly buggers half the time. Listen to your posters guys and stop this un-required nonsense before it gets out of hand, you're only making tits of yourselves.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (January 24th, 2018), joe552 (January 24th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm pretty sure one for infraction means you're up for electro shock therapy.
    I thought I saw a post in another thread about the appointment of a Ms Ratched (RN) as a moderator but I can't find it now

Oh my God! I can smell insurrection within the ranks.
    things can go wrong so badly so easily sometimes when the moderators step in ...

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war!"
    I thought the gods always threatened to "Release the Kraken"

bkkguy