Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A big personal favour

Liked

A big personal favour

I need someone to access Cambodian news services. I will send details by PM if you can help.

Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A big personal favour

Right Joe, come on, enough of the suspense, spill the beans, so, why do you need to access Cambodian news then eh ? Let me take a wild guess - a cambodian friend has just told that that "X" has happened - big accident / someone died / arrested / in jail and they need money urgently to help with that and you're trying to see if theres anything about it in the news ?? Yes ? - Or it could all be totally innocent of course and you're just trying to keep yourself up to date on the current day to day goings on in the kingdom there ? :-) But I'm guessing it has to be more than that......so, come on, you can't post a one liner like that and then keep us all in suspenders !? So, Spill !

Liked

The government has closed down most of the slightly independent new sources. Of the English language papers the Phnom Penh post is probably the best bet as it's readable online.
    http://www.phnompenhpost.com
    Cheers

Liked

If I'm not mistaken, Joe has/had a relative living in Cambodia.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ...Right Joe...you can't post a one liner like that and then keep us all in suspenders...
    Apposite!

There's got to be some foundation to Joe's request and I'll pledge 20 knicker to support NIrish whom I'm sure hasn't made any bloomers and is in fact close to the mark. I'm sure we're all panting to know