Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Men's Resort in Siem Reap, Cambodia?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Men's Resort in Siem Reap, Cambodia?

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    Has anyone on the forum stayed at the Men's Resort in Siem Reap? I will be there for three nights in two weeks time...and I just read that there is a sauna inside the resort that is popular with locals. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone know how many locals visit this resort for the sauna? I am assuming the sauna has lockers and playrooms, like most Western saunas. Any information would be helpful...
    Yes, it has lockers, jacuzzi for about 6-8 persons, dark labyrinth with cabins (each has sofa, fan, paper towels) , dry sauna and steam room, all together is located on the edge of the pool. Locals tend to arrive about 5-6 pm and leave around 9 pm for clubs. Friday-Saturday are most crowded days, while at Mo-Tu there may be no visitors, so you will find yourself in sauna in company of other resort's guests.

There is also kitchen and "restaurant" + bar next to sauna and gym. Also there is massage room. All 3 times when I had stay there food was just average, massage also was so-so. Staff are male only, but almost all are friendly str8s.

As per my experience - the most interesting time to stay in hotel is low season: at that time there will be just a few resort's guests, so local will compete for your attention: once I had 4 actions just at one evening (3 locals + one young flight attendant from Singaporean Airline) .
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (January 21st, 2018), bobsaigon2 (January 21st, 2018)