FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first trip to Pattaya

Liked

Re: My first trip to Pattaya

None at all.

Liked

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm sorry if my board name causes some of you such distress. On this board and others I've only ever had one name over many years, but when I tried to register here under the new ownership I met with nothing but obstacles - wrong name, wrong password, wrong email address. Several times I did as requested and tried to contact admin but I never received a reply. My decision to return using this particular name perhaps gives an indication of the mild annoyance I was feeling. I expected to be exposed (as it were) pretty quickly. I thought a wily old campaigner like Brad might suss me and as for you Smiles - well, go and stand in the corner with your face to the wall.

I've actually grown to quite like my new name. There's a sense of liberation after being stuck with the same boring old name for years on end. When I look closely into the mirror I seem to detect signs of incipient snottiness. But for those of you who really detest it, feel free to use my real name Peter.

3. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (January 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Snotface, I just think of you as Bogeyman

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    Thanks for the kind comments. I'm sorry if my board name causes some of you such distress. On this board and others I've only ever had one name over many years, but when I tried to register here under the new ownership I met with nothing but obstacles - wrong name, wrong password, wrong email address. Several times I did as requested and tried to contact admin but I never received a reply
    555...join the club! Hence Gerefan2....Gerefan is alive and well on the other boards!