Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business Center / printing ability

Liked

Business Center / printing ability

Hi folks,
    I started freaking out a bit, as the business center in Ambiance wasn't working and I don't know how to print my boarding pass for DMK to vietnam, and my visa letter. Then I remembered this forum.

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to go in pattaya to login to my email and print a few pages? I don't mind paying.

Thanks all. If anyone knows, it's you all.

Liked

Re: Business Center / printing ability

Literally any internet cafe in the world will allow you to print.

Liked

In Pattaya the best internet cafe is on Pattaya Tai (south pattaya road). Just beyond TukCom but before Friendship Market on the same side. I forget the name. There is also an exchange booth there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Surely under the circumstances reception / the hotels back office would allow you to log on briefly to one of their machines and load up and print off whatever you need that way. I’ve had to resort to that facility many times as I often find “business centres” to be anything but as half of them have ancient computers, running’s out of date software plus old non working printers, usually out ink etc and all sorts.

Liked

Perfect. I'm at Mosaik now (I like to stay near Sunee for half the trip) so I'll go for the one just past Tuk Com. You're the best, thx

Liked

When you goto an internet cafe, make sure you tell them you want to print before sitting at a computer. Many times, they will only have one or two computers setup with the printer. However, I've never once been to an internet cafe anywhere in the world where I couldn't print.

Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky, and there will be a 14 year old manning the shop who's too shy and nervious to even talk to a white guy let alone take his money, and you'll get it for free. Happened to me before.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (January 20th, 2018)

Liked

14 year old... nice. Hahahaa. Joking. I'm less intimidating because I'm Latino looking and American sounding.

Liked

These days you just put your boarding pass on your phone & it's all done.

The visa letter might be more difficult.

The last time I had something printed in Thailand, I just copied the pdf from my phone onto a USB stick, walked downstairs to reception & the guy behind the counter printed it off for me. That was in a very nice 600 baht a night hotel out in the sticks at Sukothai.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Hi folks,
    I started freaking out a bit, as the business center in Ambiance wasn't working and I don't know how to print my boarding pass for DMK to vietnam, and my visa letter. Then I remembered this forum. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to go in pattaya to login to my email and print a few pages? I don't mind paying. Thanks all. If anyone knows, it's you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Perfect. I'm at Mosaik now (I like to stay near Sunee for half the trip) so I'll go for the one just past Tuk Com. You're the best, thx
    You may have answered your own question by saying you are now at Mosaik. I have had emails printed by Nong and Nop there on their reception office printer before, one I did most recently I can't actually remember if I logged into my account on their computer or not, I think probably not, most likely I think I just sent the email I needed printed (forwarded) to their email address (it was only a list of a Thai band 's concert dates around Thailand and so nothing personal) and they printed it out for me from their computer. I've only rarely asked them to photo copy documents for me before, and they've also been happy to do so.

Liked

The Internet Shop is named Click. Just past Kasikorn Bank next to True on Pattaya Tai. They are professional and know what they are doing.