Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Travel to the US

Liked

Travel to the US

Travelstats.jpg

Since Trump, travel to the US is way down...matched only by Turkey, which saw declines as well after various terrorist events in tourist areas.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Travel to the US

See why am I thinking that Trump will probably think of that as a good thing and a reflection on the fact that his policies are working in keeping Non Americans out of his beloved America. Good luck to them, they're welcome to it !

3. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 24th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Some people might go so far as to include Trump as one of the "various terrorist events" in today's world. A stretch? Perhaps, but one only needs to observe what he has done to the American society during the past 12 months, and, as Nirish said, there is his campaign to Make America White Again. Profoundly disgraceful.

5. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 24th, 2018)

Liked

Another thing I find weird which is somewhat similar... I've only been pushing myself in the business world for maybe the last 4 - 6 months. I have clients from all over the world -- Taiwan, Phillippines, Jordan, UK, Israel, Netherlands, Brazil, Palestine, Cyprus, Iran, Sourth Africa, etc.

However, not one single client in North America. At least from my perspective, the global economy is definitely changing, and quickly.