FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

I'm in BBB right now and that's where I got my information from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I got it from the manager, the guy usually wearing a flat Peaky Blinders style cap. I call him Mr Speakeasy. I got it from him. For example there are a couple of boys usually topless and in jeans. Both are very handsome and neither are showboys but both will cost you 800 baht to off and they will quote you 2000 baht.
    That guy, if he is the slightly smaller/older one, is called 'Yai'. There have been quite a few posts on various threads about the BBB offing policy and even though I know most/all the management/mamasans there (and there's quite a few of 'em) I've never asked, confirmed what the actual 'policy' is. My feeling from previous trips is that there is some kind of 'flexibilty' built in depending on circumstances on the night/at the time. But on my upcoming trip I will try to find out if there is a definitive 'structure' to their offing policy from a reliable/horses-mouth source (or sources providing they all agree) and report back.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Your tendency has been to publish incorrect information recently.
    You are definitely putting your glass house at risk!

Liked

Thank you Brad. Usual standard. How's the gout?

Liked

Gerefan2 wrote.
    "I'm in BBB right now".
    Remarkable coincidence! But then you were posting The Cafe Royal had no show while I was sat in Prisma watching it so...

Liked

The owner makes the decisions at Winner. It is to his advantage to have as many bozy possible in the earlier hours to entertain the customers. But after 10 pm the off fee does drop to 400 TB.
    In addition part of the off fee is returned to the boyz so it does not all go to the owner.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    The owner makes the decisions at Winner. It is to his advantage to have as many bozy possible in the earlier hours to entertain the customers. But after 10 pm the off fee does drop to 400 TB.
    In addition part of the off fee is returned to the boyz so it does not all go to the owner.
    He can still shove it up his ass. Good luck to him. I will meet the boy I like there outside of work hours. No problem for me!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Agree with your sentiment Francois. The important thing for us is for the bar to survive, and so needs to do what is required to keep trading profitably in order to be in the position to have boys for entertainment, can't do that if all the boys are offed early in the evening. Anyway that off fee is well balanced by the very reasonable pricing level of drinks. Perhaps samebb should consider the whole picture before spitting out his dummy.

The change in offing policy certainly won't have any affect on my attendance, last trip I made quite a few visits here and the drink pricing encouraged me to stay a bit longer as well as offer a few drinks round the boys at not great cost. Looking forward to more of the same at Winner on my up coming trip at the end of the month.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 20th, 2018), aussie_ (January 20th, 2018), catawampuscat (January 20th, 2018), francois (January 20th, 2018)

Liked

I was at Winner bar at 915pm last night. The boys were more active than on previous visits and six pounced on me looking for a drink as soon as i walked in. Maybe they are getting a bigger cut of the 600 baht off fee before 1000pm? I had one of them over today but we never got around to discussing off fees.

Liked

I'm shocked that there are people (obviously sex fiends) thinking of sex before 10pm in any case - next you'll be telling me you do it mid-week and even with the lights on !!

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (January 18th, 2018), billyhouston (January 18th, 2018)