FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sob
    Sansuk is also bereft of anything above average and noticeable by the lack of twinks.
    I also like Twinks.
    1 Bangkok was as good as previous years.
    2 Pattaya bars were down on 1 year ago, although the change of Cupidol from a Twink paradise to a total failure is the big difference. There is not much change in the standard of Boys in the other gogo bars.
    3 There are cute lads on the apps & they are easy to find.

Of course, if you compare with 10 years ago, the selection of cute twinks is much worse.
    Eating more & tasteless grooming errors, such as having horrendous tats, bad hair & growing moustaches are factors.

At one point I was sat in N Boys (don't think it says Nice on the sign any more) & remember thinking underneath those horrible tats, there are some nice slim lads who would have been nicely groomed & shaven, also with nice hair 10 years ago. Complete coverage of a torso with tats really turns me off.

However, I still found nice lads who met my criteria, so I want to keep coming back.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I will be the judge of that, thanks

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 17th, 2018)

Liked

Go away Frequent. As you berated someone for not following the OPs request on the Bangkok restaurant thread it so follows that as you never visit Pattaya you have little to offer here except sour sarcasm.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Go away Frequent. As you berated someone for not following the OPs request on the Bangkok restaurant thread it so follows that as you never visit Pattaya you have little to offer here except sour sarcasm.
    Evidently you are as stupid as kittyboy. Telling someone that what they posted wasn't meeting the OP's expectations is not a criticism and certainly not a demand that he should - it was merely an observation. If you read the entire post my second sentence began "However I'm much more interested ..." a clear indication that I simply couldn't care less that his post wasn't helping the OP. It certainly wasn't berating - unless you too failed Comprehension 101. Oh wait, the ban for the "apposite" post has already proven that

Banned
    Liked

600 Baht off fee at winner boys before 10 pm? This must be new.

I have a regular off from there and I have always offed him way before 10 pm. Well, that's a lie. I offed him on his birthday once at 7 pm and we returned by 9 pm for his birthday, but that's the only exception.

I hope Winner doesn't start making mistakes. It's a great venue and I want it to survive. I won't pay 600 Baht off fee. That's more than Twilight.

Liked

Haha. Frequent. We both know the ban proved my comprehension is just fine. Much to your annoyance. Which was the idea.

Getting back to the more important topic of go go bars and boys. I was in Pattaya in Sept, Nov and Jan and it's probably time to lose the concept of high season. Certainly in Boyztown and Sunee to me at least they felt the same.

Banned
    Liked

Ah so now we are seeing admissions of your true motivation - sheer spite

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Winner Boys charge 600 baht off fee if you take the before 10.00pm.
    I was at Winner Bar recently at 10:00 pm and a farang was having a somewhat heated discussion with the waiter regarding the take off fee. It did seem to revolve around the take off fee changing at 10.

Liked

I can see the bar's point.

If the punters turn up and there are few guys left, they won't bother going inside.
    Last edited by a447; January 17th, 2018 at 18:17.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 17th, 2018)

Liked

That wasn't me Francois. I wanted that boy and I wanted him immediately. So I paid without complaint.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Rolling Stone (January 17th, 2018)