Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

Liked

Re: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

If the Boys doing go-go were the pick of the "available prostitute bunch" then one would be happy to pay these high off fees - but from what current visitors are telling us it's a very thin pool of talent which is doing go-go with plenty more attractive boys available on the apps and without the off fee.

As far as BBB is concerned, most of the "boys" would have to pay me to take them off but each to his own. Ken Dodd is better looking (and less decrepit) than some of them

Liked

Is A Bomb still open with all that construction? Thinking of going there tonight... so BBB is 500 off fee, and how much for short time?

Liked

A-Bomb still open. BBB off fee ranges from 500 to 800 depending on the boy.

Liked

WtF! How does that work? The cuter the more to off them?

Liked

Drewspz.
    Yes. Exactly that. The more popular the boy the bigger the off fee.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Drewspz.
    Yes. Exactly that. The more popular the boy the bigger the off fee.
    That is absolute nonsense Arsenal. Where did you get that duff gen from?

The correct answer drew is that it depends wnhether your chosen boy is a boy,or a show boy. If he is a regular boy
    the fee is 500.

If he is a show boy the fee is 800 IF you off him after the show.

If you want to off him before the show then the off fee is much more (think 1500 not sure).

Boy or waiter drinks are 480....

Proceed with caution if you go there.

Liked

Gerefan2. You've been a little rude to quite a few members lately. Don't know why. To answer your question and politely at that. I got it from the manager, the guy usually wearing a flat Peaky Blinders style cap. I call him Mr Speakeasy. I got it from him. For example there are a couple of boys usually topless and in jeans. Both are very handsome and neither are showboys but both will cost you 800 baht to off and they will quote you 2000 baht. Your tendency has been to publish incorrect information recently.
    Last edited by arsenal; January 17th, 2018 at 22:43.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm in BBB right now and that's where I got my information from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I got it from the manager, the guy usually wearing a flat Peaky Blinders style cap. I call him Mr Speakeasy. I got it from him. For example there are a couple of boys usually topless and in jeans. Both are very handsome and neither are showboys but both will cost you 800 baht to off and they will quote you 2000 baht.
    That guy, if he is the slightly smaller/older one, is called 'Yai'. There have been quite a few posts on various threads about the BBB offing policy and even though I know most/all the management/mamasans there (and there's quite a few of 'em) I've never asked, confirmed what the actual 'policy' is. My feeling from previous trips is that there is some kind of 'flexibilty' built in depending on circumstances on the night/at the time. But on my upcoming trip I will try to find out if there is a definitive 'structure' to their offing policy from a reliable/horses-mouth source (or sources providing they all agree) and report back.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sob
    Sansuk is also bereft of anything above average and noticeable by the lack of twinks.
    I also like Twinks.
    1 Bangkok was as good as previous years.
    2 Pattaya bars were down on 1 year ago, although the change of Cupidol from a Twink paradise to a total failure is the big difference. There is not much change in the standard of Boys in the other gogo bars.
    3 There are cute lads on the apps & they are easy to find.

Of course, if you compare with 10 years ago, the selection of cute twinks is much worse.
    Eating more & tasteless grooming errors, such as having horrendous tats, bad hair & growing moustaches are factors.

At one point I was sat in N Boys (don't think it says Nice on the sign any more) & remember thinking underneath those horrible tats, there are some nice slim lads who would have been nicely groomed & shaven, also with nice hair 10 years ago. Complete coverage of a torso with tats really turns me off.

However, I still found nice lads who met my criteria, so I want to keep coming back.