Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

Liked

Re: Pattaya Go Go Bars.

I would strongly suggest that if you're wearing a bra and panties it's almost certain that you are not so much "doing it" as having it done to you.

Perhaps Joe can confirm

Liked

Powerboys have also increased their off fees to 500Baht since Christmas, not only that but they bumped up the price of a bottle of Whiskey to BT type prices
    They have lost a long term customer in me and we certainly won't go back as long as the current management carry on like this
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    The owner makes the decisions at Winner. It is to his advantage to have as many bozy possible in the earlier hours to entertain the customers. But after 10 pm the off fee does drop to 400 TB.
    In addition part of the off fee is returned to the boyz so it does not all go to the owner.
    Agree with your sentiment Francois. The important thing for us is for the bar to survive, and so needs to do what is required to keep trading profitably in order to be in the position to have boys for entertainment, can't do that if all the boys are offed early in the evening. Anyway that off fee is well balanced by the very reasonable pricing level of drinks. Perhaps samebb should consider the whole picture before spitting out his dummy.

The change in offing policy certainly won't have any affect on my attendance, last trip I made quite a few visits here and the drink pricing encouraged me to stay a bit longer as well as offer a few drinks round the boys at not great cost. Looking forward to more of the same at Winner on my up coming trip at the end of the month.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 20th, 2018), aussie_ (January 20th, 2018), catawampuscat (January 20th, 2018), francois (January 20th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Powerboys have also increased their off fees to 500Baht since Christmas, not only that but they bumped up the price of a bottle of Whiskey to BT type prices. They have lost a long term customer in me and we certainly won't go back as long as the current management carry on like this
    Just as a matter of interest Colmx, did you let your views be known directly to them regarding the bottle prices? sometimes it's the only way they get to know just how much of an issue it is for loyal customers, specially the type like you who are known for buying bottle sets. If you did tell them didn't they offer to take your long term loyalty into consideration and propose 'special price' bottle sets for you?

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 20th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    Just as a matter of interest Colmx, did you let your views be known directly to them regarding the bottle prices? sometimes it's the only way they get to know just how much of an issue it is for loyal customers, specially the type like you who are known for buying bottle sets. If you did tell them didn't they offer to take your long term loyalty into consideration and propose 'special price' bottle sets for you?
    When BF queried the bill, they said it was a "party night" and they were therefore bumping up the cost of the whiskey set by 300B to help offset the cost of the party.
    Naturally we responded Thai style by taking our business elsewhere and letting them know this through the Grapevine. Unfortunately the owners are Thai and in Thai fashion they bump the prices up to offset the lack of customers

It really annoys me to pay 500B off fee for a friend to come to the Morlam, when I can get a stunning guy from BBB for the same price or Cupidol/TB for 100B less!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

8. User who gave Like to post:

aussie_ (January 20th, 2018)

Liked

I agree.with Newalaan's two posts above. I would add a small caveat. If, as a loyal customer in a certain bar you manage to wrangle yourself a bit of a deal regarding prices. Keep it to yourself and certainly don't post it here. Good things can last longer when kept secret.