Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Your favourite restaurants in Bangkok?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: Your favourite restaurants in Bangkok?

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Need to organize a nice family meal. Looking for something good around Silom/Sathorn. I know about these places. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I am not interested in *chains* like Sizzler ect.

- Gs (soi 4)
    - Spanish On 4
    - Smoking Pug
    - Mango Tree
    - Indigo (french place)

I really don't eat out enough!
    Thanks
    It depends what you mean by a "nice family meal" - is this family Thai, Western or what? Why anyone bothers with G's beats me. The owner is overly familiar with his regular diners; many of my friends simply refuse to go there any more. There's always Fork & Cork (formerly Sphinx) at the end of the same Soi. It might be worth investigating what's down the other end of Convent Rd opposite BNH; I had lunch at Coffee Club the other day but thought it way too expensive. There are some other restaurants close by that looked interesting; I've eaten at one or two I could recommend but don't recall their names. There's also the large Dean & Deluca next to Chong Nonsi BTS - don't bother with their squalid little shop on Silom. I can recommend the Chong Nonsi one

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 14th, 2018)