List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite restaurants in Bangkok?

Liked

Re: Your favourite restaurants in Bangkok?

Street food with a handsome thai guy. That is always my favorite restaurant in BKK.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    - Indigo (french place)
    This has been covered before on the board so I won't go into it all again, feel free to do a search if you - but I couldn't let it pass without commenting that the owner of Indigo ( assuming it's the same guy as the time of my post a few years back now perhaps) is a homophobic cunt and no gay man should grace his premises with their presence not less give him their money - IMHO ( and others)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    This has been covered before on the board so I won't go into it all again, feel free to do a search if you - but I couldn't let it pass without commenting that the owner of Indigo ( assuming it's the same guy as the time of my post a few years back now perhaps) is a homophobic cunt and no gay man should grace his premises with their presence not less give him their money - IMHO ( and others)
    Thanks.
    Yeah, I am aware of it. I know a person who was once on the receiving end of that.
    I would never go there, only listed it so as not to have it recommended by anyone else.
    I for one haven't and wouldn't eat there.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    Street food with a handsome thai guy. That is always my favorite restaurant in BKK.
    Not sure that any of that meets the OP's requirements. However I'm more interested in what happens to you and the handsome Thai guy. Do you gobble down his lunch afterwards? Does he peel your banana?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Not sure that any of that meets the OP's requirements. However I'm more interested in what happens to you and the handsome Thai guy. Do you gobble down his lunch afterwards? Does he peel your banana?
    Ah..This is a free form forum so there are no "OP's requirements" - you sounds like you want to be the self-appointed board monitor making sure people post to your standard. You can try but I suspect few very of the posters will be good boys and do as you say.

As I stated, my favorite restaurants are street food restaurants that I go to with the Thai guy I see when I am in BKK. He lives in the Sathorn area and it is always great fun and good food going out with him. He orders and I try lots of dishes that I never would have tried before..and the street happenings are always fun to watch.

Banned
    Liked

Ah..This is a free form forum so there are no "OP's requirements" - you sounds like you want to be the self-appointed board monitor making sure people post to your standard. You can try but I suspect few very of the posters will be good boys and do as you say.

As I stated, my favorite restaurants are street food restaurants that I go to with the Thai guy I see when I am in BKK. He lives in the Sathorn area and it is always great fun and good food going out with him. He orders and I try lots of dishes that I never would have tried before..and the street happenings are always fun to watch.
    So pretty much an average weekday year round for some of us ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    So pretty much an average weekday year round for some of us ?
    LOL..My dining out nights are pretty average. I like good food but I can not be bothered to find a posh nosh.

So yes my favorite restaurant is pretty much an average weekday excursion.

Banned
    Liked

Perhaps your school boy failures at Comprehension 101 have remained with you. If you read the starting post in the thread you will see the OP’s requirements - “recommendation for a restaurant for a nice family meal” clearly spelt out

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Perhaps your school boy failures at Comprehension 101 have remained with you. If you read the starting post in the thread you will see the OP’s requirements - “recommendation for a restaurant for a nice family meal” clearly spelt out
    Those posers with a flexible mind realize that there are no "OP requirements". As a free form forum individuals are free to post as they wish. You may wish to demand adherence to your imaginary requirements. Demand away but posters are free to ignore your demands. Your school boy insistence and demands are amusing.

Banned
    Liked

Those posers with a flexible mind realize that there are no "OP requirements". As a free form forum individuals are free to post as they wish. You may wish to demand adherence to your imaginary requirements. Demand away but posters are free to ignore your demands. Your school boy insistence and demands are amusing.
    So in your perverse world the phrase "can anyone recommend ... " is not setting out a requirement ie. a need. What are you? An American?