Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Liked

Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Maybe I shouldn't have done. He messages me about 15 times a day. Always wants to video chat.

Usually I pay boys to go away, after I've used them as a Kleenex. But I slept with this guy five nights in a row when I was in Cambodia. He was just too good. The sex was fantastic. He":s a pro masseur, and always gave me great massages any time I asked. Would bring street food to my hotel, and share his spoon with me.

He claims he loves me, but I don't understand how he can. He doesn't know anything about me. He doesn't even know my name. We didn't verbally communicate that much, because the only English he seems to know is "I laaav you!" and "darliiiing!!!"

One morning we were using Google translate on my phone, and he noticed the Facebook app on there. He asked me to add him, and I didn't have the heart to refuse, because he'd just been so nice to me.

I figured: what's the worst that can happen? He'll probably hit me up for money at some point, I'll refuse, then he'll probably lose interest. And then I'll quietly delete him from my friend llist.

Except he hasn't hit me up for money. He just wants to chat. All the time. And all he wants to say is "I laaav you!", " I miss you!" and "when you kum baaak?" I've explained that it'll be at least a year before I return, but that doesn't stop him.

What have I got myself into?

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 24th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Facebooked a Cambodian guy

What have you got yourself into? Nothing that you cannot easily get yourself out of.

"He's a pro masseur". So you are probably not the first customer he's slept with, and he's probably said the same things to the others: "I laaav you!", " I miss you!" and "when you kum baaak?"

Do you really think he would be terribly crushed if you blocked him on Facebook? That's hardly likely since you and he were never able to communicate.

This does not appear to be your first encounter with SE Asian bed partners, so your quandary is surprising.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 16th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    What have I got myself into?
    The Cambodian guy is easy to deal with. Just make sure you only log into that Facebook thing about once a week and he will soon get bored. Better still, once a month.

Or you could tell him to sod off, but I don't think it's really necessary to be that rude.

So he's easy to deal with. Now if you ever want to get rid of Facebook, that's more difficult.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 16th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    ....... he's probably said the same things to the others: "I laaav you!", " I miss you!" and "when you kum baaak?" .
    I hope Bob that you're not suggesting that guys from Asia are being economical with the truth when they tell us how they feel about us and how they love us so much - please say it ain't so !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I hope Bob that you're not suggesting that guys from Asia are being economical with the truth when they tell us how they feel about us and how they love us so much - please say it ain't so !
    Certainly not so in your case, Nirish. Even without ever having observed your esteemed visage, I assure you of the sincerity of all the boys' proclamations of love.

Odd coincidence, however, that all of the boys I've met have said the same things to me. Maybe there's some sort of pre-departure training before they leave Issan for the first time?

I once asked a mamasan I've known for a long time if the new boys in the bar received any kind of instruction. The notion appeared strange to him. He assumed that by the time they reached Bangkok they had already acquired the skills they needed to entertain customers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Odd coincidence, however, that all of the boys I've met have said the same things to me.
    You ARE of course missing the one very obvious possibility here, that being that we ARE both just obviously Adonis's who melt boys hearts with a mere look from our handsome eyes as we flash our toned bodies and ripple our muscled abs.......yeah.......or I GUESS your trained in advance theory might just be right after all - I guess we'll just never know eh !

Liked

Pee on him in the shower. That should get rid of him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    we ARE both just obviously Adonis's who melt boys hearts with a mere look from our handsome eyes as we flash our toned bodies and ripple our muscled abs.......
    That is certainly the only logical conclusion, which I will carry with me throughout the day, if I can avoid looking in a mirror.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That is certainly the only logical conclusion, which I will carry with me throughout the day, if I can avoid looking in a mirror.
    As I'm currently packing to go on holiday and lifting shirts that I haven't worn since before Christmas and standing here wondering who the hell has snuck into my house and OBVIOUSLY changed all the labels to one being at least one size ( if not two) too small for me now I fear I'll have to concur with you on that one ! :-(

Liked

As the veterans in the bar generally educate the newbies, it's not unusual that you hear the same excuses over and over again. They have a bank of them they can call on when they want to make a quick escape.

The newbie at Golden Cock is in the early stages of training and so perhaps hasn't had time to learn them, which is why he came up with a new one - "I have to collect my clothes out of the dryer."

It's the same when they want to praise us. We are all "handsome" and we all possess "big cock." That's it.

If only it were true!

14. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 24th, 2020)