Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Facebooked a Cambodian guy

Maybe I shouldn't have done. He messages me about 15 times a day. Always wants to video chat.

Usually I pay boys to go away, after I've used them as a Kleenex. But I slept with this guy five nights in a row when I was in Cambodia. He was just too good. The sex was fantastic. He":s a pro masseur, and always gave me great massages any time I asked. Would bring street food to my hotel, and share his spoon with me.

He claims he loves me, but I don't understand how he can. He doesn't know anything about me. He doesn't even know my name. We didn't verbally communicate that much, because the only English he seems to know is "I laaav you!" and "darliiiing!!!"

One morning we were using Google translate on my phone, and he noticed the Facebook app on there. He asked me to add him, and I didn't have the heart to refuse, because he'd just been so nice to me.

I figured: what's the worst that can happen? He'll probably hit me up for money at some point, I'll refuse, then he'll probably lose interest. And then I'll quietly delete him from my friend llist.

Except he hasn't hit me up for money. He just wants to chat. All the time. And all he wants to say is "I laaav you!", " I miss you!" and "when you kum baaak?" I've explained that it'll be at least a year before I return, but that doesn't stop him.

What have I got myself into?

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 24th, 2020)