Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gippy Tummy

Banned
    Liked

Re: Gippy Tummy

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Dogs also of course have been known to eat their own shit to it is believed obtain missing nutrients so can we assume then Christian that by your measure you'd be ok doing THAT then too ? Actually dont bother answering that as with you one really couldn't be sure of the probably reply perhaps !
    It woudn't suprise me. Shit munchers be shit munchers haha.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    I've no idea what that's meant to mean but I assume it's an attempt at humour. It's typical of the sort of stupid remark that seems all too common on this forum and is the reason I stopped visiting before and is the reason I will now do so again. I know you won't miss me as you are so obviously too stupid and self obsessed to care.
    You are right, Chuai-Duai, there are always some smart assess who enjoy disrupting a thread for the their own amusement. If the mods had some balls they would ban them or, at least, remove their remarks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Modern medicine points to the overly hygenic, especially parents, as being the major cause of afflictions such as asthma and their increasing prevalence. The only time I ever wash my hands after urinating is when I'm using a public lavatory and there are guys around cruising. Washing my hands merely helps to divert attention or fill in time, but it has nothing to do with hygiene. In saunas, beats and other places where casual and anonymous sex takes place - I'm thinking a447's favourite place, the Golden Cock for example - no-one washes their cock let alone their hands between bouts of activity. After have a shit - certainly. Otherwise - nah
    The straight guys arrive in the bar after an afternoon romp with their go-go bar girlfriends, their cocks dripping with pussy-juice, expecting US to lick them clean.