Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report January 2018

Liked

Bangkok report January 2018

I arrived in Bangkok after a long flight from Osaka.

I took a straight friend with me to Japan so there was no action there for me, but I did enjoy the eye candy - incredibly handsome guys in every direction. My friend was anxious to try the ladies so I took him to a girlie bar and left him there while I went off to a coffee shop and waited for him.

An hour or so later he turned up with a huge smile on his face. No, he didn't get laid but he did get a hand job. I gave him 20,000 yen to have some fun and got less than 5000 yen change. With the girl, drinks, snacks, cover-charge and the hj it cost over 15,000 yen. And to think some complain about the prices in Thailand. We don't know how lucky we are.

I went through immigration around 9pm and was surprised to see it devoid of tourists. I was expecting huge lines. Mind you, I did see a crowd heading towards immigration but managed to get ahead of them.

Having experienced Bangkok traffic jams of a Saturday night I decided to catch the train. Unfortunately, I forgot to factor in the waiting times so didn't get to the hotel until after 11. (And SG will be pleased to know that I have given the Tarntawan the boot!)

I headed straight over to Soi Twilight and was surprised to see it wasn't all that busy. Certainly not like previous Saturday night visits. I peeped into Fresh Boys and XBoys and saw a lot of women customers.

So off I want to Golden Cock. The guys I had so much fun with on previous visits were nowhere to be seen. A new guy came and sat with me. He had been drinking and so was very affectionate. It didn't take him long to get the goods out.

Unfortunately, they had a karaoke night and the boys, including the one sitting with me, were more interested in singing then entertaining any prospective customers. My guy grabbed the microphone and sat next to me "singing". It was unbearable, so I got up and left.

I walked down to Nature Boy. By now it was 12:55. I was quickly ushered in and a drink was brought over. There were only two guys working, one (fully clothed) already sitting with a customer. My regular off from NB has gone home and won't be returning to next week.

The other guy approached me. He was in his underwear. Wow! What a package! It looked very familiar.

I looked up and immediately recognised him - he used to work at Super A. And he's the guy with the horrible silicone cock I wrote about last time.

Thankfully, it was now just after 1 am and the bar was closing.

So off to Screwboys.

The tout outside told me that the bar closed at 3 am but the mama-san, who I know quite well, told me it closed at 2.

The bar was standing room only. The mama-san managed to squeeze me in down the back near the bar.

The show had just begun. The big cock show boys were roaming among the crowd. I saw a huge appendage heading my way.

I know that cock!

I looked up to see the smiling face of a guy I offed last time. After the show finished he came and sat with me and we immediately made arrangements to meet tonight. But before we do, I will have to check my last Bangkok report to see if he was any good. Something tells me there was some kind of problem with him. Perhaps he's the guy who wouldn't sa-moke. I hope I'm wrong.

The Big Cock show was followed by an old-fashioned acrobatic fucking show. Remember those? Well, they are alive and well at Screwboys! When they came over for their tip they gave me a very in your face demonstration of how to fuck. The top was huge! And very enthusiastic. He pulled it almost all the way out then slammed it back in again. I think he was actually enjoying it.

I returned alone. Not a problem as I was really tired - it had been a long day.

My regular guy messaged me that he is now back in Issan and invited me to go up there. I told him I'd rather stay here so he's coming back to Bangkok tomorrow. I've organised for him to take the next week or so off from the bar and just meet him directly at the hotel. No need to involve the bar if I don't have to.

Today I went back to Golden Cock to meet up with the guy from last night. I offed him and had a pretty good time with him. But his performance can in no way be compared to the incredible talents of my regular guy. But then, most guys would pale into insignificance compared to him.

So tonight I think I'll head over to Soi Twilight to take in a show and then meet up with my guy from Screwboys.

In fact, Screwboys might now be my go-to bar from now on. The stage can barely accommodate all the hot guys now working there.

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 7th, 2018), Asia Traveler (January 7th, 2018), aussie_ (January 7th, 2018), christianpfc (January 7th, 2018), llz (January 8th, 2018), poshglasgow (January 12th, 2018), vnman (January 20th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report January 2018

Thailand's "high season" is a myth. The bulk of the tourist trade are low-end Chinese tour parties for whom this time of year simply means "more expensive" so they don't come. The place was buzzing last weekend with Taiwanese, Koreans, Honkies and Singaporeans all here for the White Party and now mostly gone home

4. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (January 7th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks for your report a447. I'm sure it didn't contain any exaggeration or embellishment.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I arrived in Bangkok after a LONG flight from Osaka.
    I had a close call. I almost choked on my sandwich after reading the above. a447, be glad you don't live in the Eastern US.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

ggobob (January 14th, 2018), vnman (January 20th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks for the great report.
    Keep it up please and continue with more reports as well.

Liked

I assume your report refers to Sat 6jan2018.

I was around a night before, and much earlier than you.

Noteworthy is that around 9 pm there were only about 5 boys on stage of Screw Boys. (Not the first time that it's slow business between 8 and 9 in screw boys.) I asked mamasan about showtime, 11 pm.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood View Post
    I had a close call. I almost choked on my sandwich after reading the above. a447, be glad you don't live in the Eastern US.
    Ok. I agree with you. At the end of the day it's not really all that long. But the flight was booked out and I couldn't sit where I usually do. And after two weeks of full-on sightseeing, I was exhausted.

Perth is a long way from anywhere so I know what it's like as I sometimes travel to Europe. Luckily, Asia is on my doorstep.

Liked

I set off for Soi Twilight to see the show at XBoys. I was hoping for a repeat performance of the rimming and chuck-wow shows. But I never made it.

I got as far as Familymart. I was waiting in line to pay for my drink when I noticed a rather handsome guy looking at me, smiling. When I went outside he was waiting for me.

He took me to the stairs next door and offered me his services. No, I couldn't fuck him. Yes, he could fuck me. He was from Issan and yes, he was hung. A quick grope and the deal was done.

Back in the room we sat and chatted for a while. I have a pretty good memory for faces (and a very good one for cock) and he was vaguely familiar - turns out he used to work in Soi Twilight.

Onto the bed and down to business. I was intending to go through my usual three stages - suck, fuck and chuck - but it almost ended at stage one.

What a talent! What a tongue! My god, how do straight guys do it? I know it's part of the job description, but some guys just do the basics; others make an effort and learn how to do it properly. This guy is an absolute pro, and actually seemed to be enjoying it. No token blow job here; he was willing to keep going until I finished.

I was quite happy to just forget about stage two, but decided to move on. But there was a slight problem. He couldn't get it up. Well, he could but it wasn't hard enough to be of any use.

Normally, I'd be a bit pissed off, but with this guy it didn't matter. Back to the stage one. And that's how he finished me off.

He rolled over for the chuck-wow and closed his eyes. Needless to say he had no problem getting hard - virtually impossible not to get it up with a chuck-wow.

Ten minutes later and I was still working on him. Thankfully, he decided to take over so I just layed there and watched him go for it. A loud grunt, one massive spurt and a few dribbles and it was all over.

I also found myself in a sticky situation - I had neglected to mention the tip. So, how much? I decided 1000 should be enough and he seemed happy with that. Had he asked for more I think I would have given it to him.

We are going to meet up tomorrow after he finishes work. (He's a courier during the day and freelances every now and then at night.) He promises he can fuck me tomorrow.

"Sure! Can do! No probrem!"

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 8th, 2018), vnman (January 20th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Perth is a long way from anywhere ... Luckily, Asia is on my doorstep.
    Bangkok - Osaka 6 hours 45 minutes; Bangkok - Perth 6 hours 55 minutes

Liked

I got a message from my regular guy this morning to say he would not be arriving in Bangkok until tomorrow so I decided to drop into Golden Cock in the afternoon.

As per usual I was the only customer. My off from the other night was still upstairs sleeping off the previous night's party, so while they were rousing him I was joined by a rather cute guy with a very enticing smile. As soon as the drinks arrived he pulled his cock out and put my hand on it.

"Chuck-wow, chuck-wow!"

"Sure. No probrem."

In the middle of the action my off arrived, looking a bit worse for wear. He was forced to wait a while as my chuck-wowee was having difficulty cumming. Eventually he lifted up his shirt and came on his stomach.

The day had already gotten of to a promising start.

The action back at the hotel was a carbon copy of the previous encounter, except today he had to rush off straight after as he had to go and collect his laundry from the dryer.

Mmmm...that's a new one.

Tonight I had my street trade to look forward to. But I got chatting to a friendly German guy in the hotel lobby and completely lost track of the time. I rushed down to Family Mart but he was nowhere to be seen. Either he hadn't turned up or he had snared another customer. I'm leaning towards the latter. Still, it was my fault so I'm not complaining. Business is business.

It was still early so after dinner my plan was to go to Super A before catching a Soi Twilight show.

But as I was approaching the bar a familiar face came rushing up to greet me. It was Ya - one of my firm favourites (pun intended) from the old Solid bar! Some of you may remember him. We recognised each other immediately, despite many years since Solid closed.

He returned to Issan and worked as a farmer until finally deciding to come back into the business. He is now 32 years old and as far away from a twink as you can get. Perfect! A real man! He now freelances at various bars in the soi. Tonight, it was Golden Cock. So in we went.

The place was jumping! I've never seen anything like it at GC. I'm just about always the only customer but tonight I counted 6! That has to be a record. And they had 10 boys on duty - surely another record. Most of them are apparently freelancers. Ya and I sat alone as a farang had opened a bottle of whisky and so, as expected, monopolised all the boys. But that didn't matter.

A quick drink then back to the hotel to reminisce. In the Solid days I always stayed at the Rose and he remembered that. He also remembered exactly what I like - in those days it was just suck and chuck as we were both tops. He still is, and was pleasantly surprised when I told him he could fuck me.

He told me he was a little apprehensive add he's been out of the business for so long. But as soon as he went down on me it became obvious he hadn't lost it ; if anything, he was even better! He's one of the rare breed of straight guys who have perfected the art of oral.

Unfortunately, I couldn't bottom for him as it was too painful. He is from Issan, afterall!

I'm still recovering from my hectic Japan trip. I'm really exhausted and getting a bit confused with the days and times. That may explain why I missed out on my street trade meeting. I was intending to stay in Thailand for only a few days, but I've now changed my mind. He's booked solid for the next week (presuming I can last that long.) Which means he'll have a steady income. Win, win situation.

So from tomorrow I'll be set for the remainder of my stay - afternoon session with my regular and evening entertainment with Ya. And dinner together.

And I will bypass the bar; I no longer have to sit and drink. As a non-drinker, that's a godsend.

15. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 12th, 2018)