Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report January 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report January 2018

I got a message from my regular guy this morning to say he would not be arriving in Bangkok until tomorrow so I decided to drop into Golden Cock in the afternoon.

As per usual I was the only customer. My off from the other night was still upstairs sleeping off the previous night's party, so while they were rousing him I was joined by a rather cute guy with a very enticing smile. As soon as the drinks arrived he pulled his cock out and put my hand on it.

"Chuck-wow, chuck-wow!"

"Sure. No probrem."

In the middle of the action my off arrived, looking a bit worse for wear. He was forced to wait a while as my chuck-wowee was having difficulty cumming. Eventually he lifted up his shirt and came on his stomach.

The day had already gotten of to a promising start.

The action back at the hotel was a carbon copy of the previous encounter, except today he had to rush off straight after as he had to go and collect his laundry from the dryer.

Mmmm...that's a new one.

Tonight I had my street trade to look forward to. But I got chatting to a friendly German guy in the hotel lobby and completely lost track of the time. I rushed down to Family Mart but he was nowhere to be seen. Either he hadn't turned up or he had snared another customer. I'm leaning towards the latter. Still, it was my fault so I'm not complaining. Business is business.

It was still early so after dinner my plan was to go to Super A before catching a Soi Twilight show.

But as I was approaching the bar a familiar face came rushing up to greet me. It was Ya - one of my firm favourites (pun intended) from the old Solid bar! Some of you may remember him. We recognised each other immediately, despite many years since Solid closed.

He returned to Issan and worked as a farmer until finally deciding to come back into the business. He is now 32 years old and as far away from a twink as you can get. Perfect! A real man! He now freelances at various bars in the soi. Tonight, it was Golden Cock. So in we went.

The place was jumping! I've never seen anything like it at GC. I'm just about always the only customer but tonight I counted 6! That has to be a record. And they had 10 boys on duty - surely another record. Most of them are apparently freelancers. Ya and I sat alone as a farang had opened a bottle of whisky and so, as expected, monopolised all the boys. But that didn't matter.

A quick drink then back to the hotel to reminisce. In the Solid days I always stayed at the Rose and he remembered that. He also remembered exactly what I like - in those days it was just suck and chuck as we were both tops. He still is, and was pleasantly surprised when I told him he could fuck me.

He told me he was a little apprehensive add he's been out of the business for so long. But as soon as he went down on me it became obvious he hadn't lost it ; if anything, he was even better! He's one of the rare breed of straight guys who have perfected the art of oral.

Unfortunately, I couldn't bottom for him as it was too painful. He is from Issan, afterall!

I'm still recovering from my hectic Japan trip. I'm really exhausted and getting a bit confused with the days and times. That may explain why I missed out on my street trade meeting. I was intending to stay in Thailand for only a few days, but I've now changed my mind. He's booked solid for the next week (presuming I can last that long.) Which means he'll have a steady income. Win, win situation.

So from tomorrow I'll be set for the remainder of my stay - afternoon session with my regular and evening entertainment with Ya. And dinner together.

And I will bypass the bar; I no longer have to sit and drink. As a non-drinker, that's a godsend.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 12th, 2018)