Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report January 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report January 2018

Lack of tissue in hanky-panky massage places? Happened to me in several places.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Lack of tissue in hanky-panky massage places? Happened to me in several places.
    The guys happily lick it up don't they?

Liked

I've been spending a lot of time at Golden Cock - so much for my intention to bypass the bar!

I've got a bunch of regular guys there now and when there are no other customers, it's full on. One guy is a very eager sa-moker and is happy to work on me the entire time I'm in the bar.

But they still tend to ignore any other customer who comes in when they're with me. I've told the manager I'm happy if one goes and sits with a customer if there are no more boys in the bar but it appears he hasn't mentioned it to them.

Having fun in Thailand is not cheap and my daily spend in the bar is substantial. Apart from the open bar I offer the guys ( but they still check with me before ordering themselves another whisky), I also have to tip them, plus pay an off fee for every boy who cums. So I think the manager might fear somehow upsetting me. Of course, he won't, as I still get to have my fun.

But at the end of the day, it's not my job to tell them how to run their bar, so I won't mention it again.

The other night I finally meet up with Mai. The farang who commandeered the bar the other night went home the next day. Having got ridden of his braces Mai is even more handsome than ever. Although he works at Nature Boy, in reality he's hardly there these days. So I just contact him outside the bar and he comes to the hotel.

Mr Solid has disappeared from the scene. Normally he'd be waiting outside Super A. I've got no idea where he's gone. But I've got Mai so it doesn't matter.

After my afternoon session I took the guy out for dinner. Then tonight I went to see the show at XBoys. I was in for a shock. I'm not talking about the show which, btw, was pretty pathetic. I'm talking about the clientele.

In the past, the bars in Soi Twilight were full of crusty old farang, many struggling to stay awake or dribbling into their drinks. Tonight, apart from the odd farang, it was full of young Asian guys who, incidentally, I found much more interesting than the show. There was a cute young Chinese couple sitting near me and I couldn't take my eyes of them. But I felt totally out of place. Drinks 350 baht.

Despite it being Friday night, the Soi was rather quiet. It's been ages since I saw drink prices as low as 350 baht. Maybe the penny has finally dropped and they now realise that when numbers are down you decrease, not increase, prices to encourage prospective customers.

After the show I went back to GC and spent an hour or so of hands-on fun. Whilst there, a customer came down from upstairs and there was some 'discussion" about his bill. As he left he warned me that "they cheat you here."

I don't think so. My bill has always been correct on the odd occasion I've checked it. And considering how much fun I have, I think it's a bargain.

I'm actually ready to go home. I'm tired and think I've had enough fun for a while. There's only so much your body can take.

Tomorrow there will be no sex - I'm taking the day off to enjoy some retail therapy. I think I've earned it!

4. User who gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (January 15th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks for the great report not least because it has convinced me to give the Golden Cock/Nature Boy soi a try after a long absense.
    I'm told that these bars were there long before soi 'Twilight' but I can't verify that.
    I have been cheated in one of these bars before but not seriously.
    As an ageing farang I'm delighted to hear that a young clientel is patronising the Go Go bars on soi Twilight.
    You can't pick up the crumbs falling from the table unless someone is dining there-at.

Liked

I wouldn't bother with Nature Boy, and Super A is ayor. (PM me for more details about Super A)

"You can't pick up the crumbs falling from the table unless someone is dining there."

Love it!

Liked

Yesterday I started off at Golden Cock.

A new guy - well, they are all new since my visit last year - came and sat with me again. He's new in the sense that he only started in this line of business 2 weeks before I arrived. He has only had one customer and apparently it didn't go well. When he first sat with me the day after I arrived I could see he felt very awkward. One of the guys explained the situation to me - that he was very shy and uncertain as to what he should do.

He told the boy to get his cock out but I asked his friend to tell him it was ok if he felt in any way uncomfortable; we could just sit together and have a drink. But he took it out and got hard quickly.

Actually, I was the one feeling uncomfortable but he took my hand and placed it firmly on his cock.

He had a chat with his friend who told me the boy wanted to go to my hotel. I was very apprehensive as he would clearly be out of his comfort zone. But no, he was very willing to come with me. And I was kind of interested to see what would eventuate. I didn't have high hopes.

So off we went.

Now, experienced boys you off from the bars know the routine. It's always the same - get on top of the customer, start at the nipples then work your way south. But this boy just lay there, obviously not knowing how to proceed. I always let the boy take the initiative but if I realised if I didn't take things in hand, nothing would happen.

As soon as I touched him he got hard. After a while I suggested he work on me, which he did with some enthusiasm.

I asked him to fuck me and on went the condom. Then he just sat there. Perhaps he was waiting for the next round of instructions, or maybe he was waiting for me to assume a favourite position. I suggested he get between my legs so he could fuck me missionary style.

Now, as many bottoms will tell you, you have to ease it in slowly, but this guy just rammed it home.

Ouch!

I got comfortable and he started. Predictably, there was no finesse at all; he just slammed away as hard as he could.

"Cha cha! Slowly, slowly, " I said. So he stopped. Oh, dear. But once I put two hands on his beautiful butt and controlled his movement he was ok.

He rolled over for the chuck-wow and finished in spectacular fashion.

After we had finished I asked him if he was ok and he assured me he was.

"Ok. Good. I enjoy."

I offed him a second time and all I can say is he is a quick learner. Much better this time. And in the bar where he at first wasn't willing to do much, he's now loosened up. He even asked for a chuck-wow, and of course, I happily obliged.

His gay friend in the bar who is teaching him the ropes let's him practice on him. Lucky bastard!

Later in the evening i went to see the show at Hotmale. I was surprised to see the changes they've made since I was last there. The stage has now been moved right to the back where customers used to sit. The customers now all sit in front of the stage.

There were about 10 boys on stage and a number sitting with customers. The bar was about half full, which is disappointing considering it was a Saturday night.

There were 3 very hot guys. One was a tall, handsome coyote dancer with a very impressive package. Numbers 6 and 7 also caught my attention. You can clearly see the outline of the boys' cocks under their tight white briefs. Number 7 kept smiling at me and rubbing his crotch. He appeared to have a very fat member.

He did, indeed! He was in the Big Cock Show and he possesses one of the thickest cocks I've seen in ages. When the boys moved into the audience he came straight over and I was able to examine it. He wasn't wearing a condom. I had a good grope while checking to see if it was real. And it was. Nothing artificial about this one.

He leant over and told me he could fuck me. But such a thick cock, whilst very impressive indeed, is useless to me. He'd split me in two.

He moved on to other customers. Soon I heard a commotion in the bar. I turned around to see a large group of Western women crowded around him, ooh-ing and ah-ing. Such shameless behaviour in a bar! LOL

First drink 450 baht. Second drink 400.

I then went back to GC to end the evening at the hands (and mouth) of one of the guys.

The bar was in full party mode. The music was deafening and all the boys were crowded around the bar singing karaoke. It was unbearable.

Three regulars came and joined me. One of them sitting beside me looked like death warmed up. He looked terrible and his whole body was as hot as a furnace. He was shivering uncontrollably.

"Sorry. No chuck-wow tonight. I sick."

Well, thanks a lot! Have I now contracted some exotic Asian disease? And what about his co-workers?

Despite all this he had a raging hard-on. In fact, I've never seen it flaccid - he appears to have a permanent boner. He must have been really ill if he didn't want it serviced.

The other two guys put in a sterling performance and my night ended with a bang.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (January 15th, 2018), christianpfc (January 16th, 2018), Moses (January 15th, 2018)

Liked

How else is a new guy going to learn unless tutored by a gentle falang like a447? I suspect that Thai guys tend to be too shy to talk about mechanics and so it's up to us.

Liked

I did my best to encourage him and ease him into the job and I think I had some success because he left with a smile on his face. I think that's really important.

And the second round was much better. He followed my routine exactly. The fuck was still a bit rough, though. After we'd finished I had a long chat with him.

I know he was very nervous. But I smiled my way through it and pretended I was having a good time.

When I asked my regular guys what it was like when they were first offed and found themselves in some unknown hotel with a complete stranger, they all said they were terrified.

But the boys are quick learners. They have to be if they want to survive in this business.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (January 15th, 2018)

Liked

a447 you could turn your skills into a career and become an internet sensation! Just like Sora Aoi:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-42640569

Liked

a447 stopped fucking briefly to write.
    "But the boys are quick learners. They have to be if they want to survive in this business."

Absolutely true. Plus the other boys always seem to welcome them. See a new boy in Nice Boys and he's all shy and self-conscious. A few days later and he's part of the gang, laughing and joking with his willy out.