Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok list of massage shops with reviews

Liked

Re: Bangkok list of massage shops with reviews

Bit off the beaten track, but I dropped into Urban Male on Sukhumvit 23 on the last day of my trip this year and was very pleasantly surprised. Not a big establishment, yet mid afternoon, ten boys magically appeared for me to choose from.

My chosen masseur was a fit dark skinned 29yr old (but looked younger) who was very friendly and intimate and got himself oiled up as he massaged my back, so when it came to turning over, his naked body looked fantastic. He was in no rush, said he hadn't cum for two days and subsequently came copiously to prove the point. Without being asked he joined me in the shower afterwards which was nice.

Total cost including tip was 2000 - worth checking out..

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 1st, 2019), ktq (March 17th, 2021), splinter1949 (March 28th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    Without being asked he joined me in the shower afterwards which was nice
    I too prefer them to join me in the shower afterwards but that’s because I rather enjoy the whole body servant scene. They then dry me off and dress me

Liked

Despite all negative reviews and comments on The Prince Spa I gave them a chance on my recent trip to Bangkok - and nothing seems to have changed; here a short outline which proves all the bad comments and reviews:

1. Entered the Spa at 1.10 pm with low expectations already.
    2. I resisted the smiles of the best looking of the roughly 10 - 15 available guys and picked one of the few gay masseurs with probably the least fit body of all guys. He was Vietnamese, very friendly before the massage and has been working there for 3 months. Why did I do that? Because yet my experience is that the less attractive gay guys are often the best choice in the massage spas in Bangkok. I will skip that rule going forward.
    3. I chose a regular 60 minutes oil massage given that I was kind of in a hurry and all the comments that one should not book any longer session as such is cut short by the masseurs anyways. I paid the 900 THB fee for the massage upfront.
    4. Some nice small-talk before the massage, however the masseur had a limited command of English. Then shower alone.
    5. Massage was partly painful, partly mere rubbing. Compared with my other experiences I would rate the massage between low and mediocre. The oil they used was of rather low quality.
    6. Special service was ok with some room for improvement.
    7. Shower alone afterwards.
    8. End of the whole "service" at 1.45 pm. Asked masseur how business goes and he replied "so-so" for him because there were so many guys better looking than him. I said that it might go better for him if the did not cut short massage as he did. Then gave him minimum tip of 1000 THB. Now masseur was in a rush leaving the room. I had to find my way out alone. No good-bye nothing.
    9. The manager did not care either that a customer was about to leave. However, I went to his desk and asked him whether he noted something timingwise. Of course, he did not. I told him that I booked a one hour massage, entered the premises at 1.10 and at that time it was 1:45. Either he did not understand or he did not care. Probably the latter - I could not care less.
    10. Said good bye and that they will never ever see me again.

Thanks for listening.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 1st, 2019), gerefan2 (June 17th, 2019), Patanawet (January 13th, 2022)

Liked

Does anyone know S’Sense Massage Suan Plu? Is this only massage or can I expect more? Any other up do date recommendation? I was always quite happy at Urban Male Spa, but the masseurs there are not my type, I prefer twinks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    ...and got himself oiled up as he massaged my back, so when it came to turning over, his naked body looked fantastic. ...
    Any more information on your masseur (either here or by PM), name or number or tattoos or something else to recognize him?

With right light and amount of oil, masseur's body can look fantastic, and I had some such cases.

Here a picture from internet for illustration, I don't know if it's oil or sweat, but it looks great!

FB_IMG_1561326752672.jpg

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Moses (October 1st, 2019), TaoR (December 13th, 2020)

Liked

Nicely caramelised buns, oops, six packs!

Liked

"Any more information on your masseur"

Didn't get a name or clock any numbers. Was the darkest skinned lad there and taller than most..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Out of boredom just checked as I used to do thaimassageboy and there was even a new place listed, without full details as of now, so probably in the making.
    Its named 365 and is in house 365 of Prachanivet rd, along the still rather new now circle MRT-underground line, just west of BangSue, where it interchanges with the purple low-use branch. Only details in Thai for now, even when you click /en/.
    Also Chakran/club7 has restarted to advertise on this site, so likely is seeking custom.
    Its from faraway so no personal checks possible for now.
    Existing places now mostly advertise or use fb, which I will not even try to follow.
    apparently the new bodyclub beyond Onnut in sidesoi of Sukhumvit has changed its format, given up on massage and now says its open for special parties and the like.
    If anyone is in Th and able to go after more precise info, please let us know.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Does anyone know S’Sense Massage Suan Plu? Is this only massage or can I expect more?
    Yes, details here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...-feb-2020.html
    Judging by updated on their Line account, they are open now.

Liked

Unfortunately, the link to Divine Madman's list of massage shops is effectively dead, or at least comatose. The list of massage shops and reviews has long disappeared from his site and all you find is a "Coming Soon" message, which has been up there for a long time now. Why DM took down the site is beyond me, because it was actually quite impressive and very useful to anyone interested in massage shops. I thought it much better than Shameless Mack, actually, although the DM was quite modest about that comparison He also seems to have gone quiet for a long time.

The link at the top of the article is now, effectively, a dead

Unless "Coming Soon" was actually an interim review of the last joint he visited...
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.