Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 3some

Liked

Re: 3some

I've no idea why you would want a 3sum with 2 straight guys.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I've no idea why you would want a 3sum with 2 straight guys.
    But we already know about your almost non-existent sex drive, Joe, so this should come as no surprise

Liked

But does it concern you that the guys may find the experience disagreeable, even if it does pay well? Surely enjoyment depends to a large extent on the response of the partner or partners?

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 7th, 2018), joe552 (January 7th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    But does it concern you that the guys may find the experience disagreeable, even if it does pay well? Surely enjoyment depends to a large extent on the response of the partner or partners?
    Who can forget the very straight guy who worked at Nature Boys who like nothing more than rimming his customers!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Who can forget the very straight guy who worked at Nature Boys who like nothing more than rimming his customers!
    With or without SG's domestos?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    With or without SG's domestos?
    I believe his saliva performed the same role

8. User who gave Like to post:

Yraen (May 7th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Hmm--I do not think that most of the straight MBs are seeking "enjoyment" when they serve elderly male clients.

If they were seeking enjoyment rather than money, they would go with beautiful young women.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Hmm--I do not think that most of the straight MBs are seeking "enjoyment" when they serve elderly male clients.
    Right, so by that logic gay MBs could be seeking enjoyment when they service elderly male clients? Or you don't believe that any MB seeks enjoyment when servicing elderly male clients, and whether they're straight or gay is irrelevant?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Right, so by that logic gay MBs could be seeking enjoyment when they service elderly male clients? Or you don't believe that any MB seeks enjoyment when servicing elderly male clients, and whether they're straight or gay is irrelevant?
    Neither the gay or the straight MBs are seeking enjoyment when they service elderly male clients....

They are providing a service for a fee, and perhaps to find someone that can help them in other ways.

Liked

I wouldn't enjoy having sex with an old woman; why should a straight guy enjoy it with us? He may, of course, pretend to do so and "enjoy" the fact that he's making good money. In which case, it's up to him.
    Some young Thais do certainly enjoy it; I've had surprising experiences in Babylon et al which even now I find hard to understand. But you can be certain that the guys who go there aren't straight.
    I'm not making a moral judgement, merely questioning whether or not the enjoyment of the other party has any influence on the quality of our own experience. For me it does,
    Of course, there is the issue of bi-sexuality. One very popular (and successful) bar worker from about fifteen years ago and who enjoyed a long career in Pattaya was certainly bi; we discussed it a length. He did enjoy sex with older falangs but as a bottom not a top and was equally happy with a woman.

13. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (January 7th, 2018)