Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3some

Liked

Re: 3some

For me, I never have a sleep over...Also paranoia,,,,I don't know this guy at all......I would never get to sleep...besides for me...I don't need to wake up middle of the night for another sex romp....ONCE is enough hehe

2. User who gave Like to post:

chip (October 25th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    Sleep overs just don't happen with me. Paranoia I guess, don't want to be murdered in bed, robed in bed or whatever else can happen to one with a stranger(s) inside the same room as I while I sleep. I have tried it in the past a couple of times in the past and a decent night's sleep never happens, just sort of doze waiting for the shoe to drop.
    I prefer the tried and tested guy but I don’t invite regulars to stay either. There are those who dislike the practice of hotel security demanding the boy’s ID card but I’ve always viewed it as a safety first mechanism

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    For me, I never have a sleep over...Also paranoia,,,,I don't know this guy at all......I would never get to sleep...besides for me...I don't need to wake up middle of the night for another sex romp....ONCE is enough hehe
    You've never had a matinee and decided after dinner you’re ready for an encore? I usually go for sex in the late afternoon or early evening - if the guy(s) works in a bar he’s got time to get to work. It also suits my own pursuits of being awake for the NYSE closing bell

Liked

Sleep overs just don't happen with me. Paranoia I guess, don't want to be murdered in bed, robed in bed or whatever else can happen to one with a stranger(s) inside the same room as I while I sleep. I have tried it in the past a couple of times in the past and a decent night's sleep never happens, just sort of doze waiting for the shoe to drop.
    I did it before but no more , hotel reception usually takes ID from the boy so there is no need to be panic no one will murder you overnight...
    The reason I won't do LT anymore with boys sleeping with me overnight or couple of days is because most of the boys have bad sleeping habits they tend to sleep very long hours and wake up very late ( sometimes I wonder if the most popular hobby in Thailand is sleeping...) I like to wake up early eat my breakfast and then go to the beach,pool, shopping or other activities and it's very annoying to find yourself stuck with a boy sleeping in your room till late .

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

chip (October 26th, 2019), christianpfc (October 28th, 2019)

Liked

Long time and short time used to cost about the same. Now long time is up to twice the expected tip of short time.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Long time and short time used to cost about the same. Now long time is up to twice the expected tip of short time.
    I’ve never understood the attraction of “long time”. What’s to discuss? The second law of thermodynamics? String theory? The role of the “Mia noi”?

Liked

I look for two things before going long time - a long, thin, and smooth neck, and a smooth underbelly on a thin frame. There was a regular Khmer, a stall assistant who used to spend overnight with me whenever I came to Jomtian complex. He considered my gesture as a measure of helping him, monetary wise, and the joy of being ravaged. He left Pattaya for good after turning thirty.
    Some boys will be willing to do it for around 1,000b when there is a mutual attraction /agreement, and bar boys will incur additional costs. But I always tell them that 90% of the fees is for the sleeping part(mostly apart, since I need a minimum of two hours of deep sleep without any distraction) , and the remainder for sex by any definition.

10. User who gave Like to post:

chip (October 26th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I’ve never understood the attraction of “long time”. What’s to discuss? The second law of thermodynamics....
    The art of a failed troller? How to make friends and influence people?

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 27th, 2019)

Liked

So your invited for a 3some, but the boys want you to go to their place and perhaps stay overnight. I would somewhat be hesitate to do this, I would not stay overnight, but a few hours of play not at my hotel might be interesting.

Banned
    Liked

So your invited for a 3some, but the boys want you to go to their place and perhaps stay overnight. I would somewhat be hesitate to do this, I would not stay overnight, but a few hours of play not at my hotel might be interesting.
    The likelihood that you will be invited to a boy’s abode is vanishingly small. I can’t remember more than one occurrence in the past 30 years, and it turned out that he was house-sitting the condo of one of his “patrons”, it wasn’t his room at all. A friend of mine does visit his current catamite to consummate their love, but said guy is living in a guesthouse and my friend pays for the room

Most Thai regard interactions with older westerners as evidence of prostitution so having someone the neighbours will perceive as a “customer” turning up means a considerable loss of face, even if “everyone knows” the guy’s occupation

15. User who gave Like to post:

chip (October 27th, 2019)