Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3some

Liked

Re: 3some

Interesting discussion of 3somes.

I am glad that forum members are NOT prudish and can discuss such issues frankly....

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimeth View Post
    This never happened yet, because the one who brings his friends sends me pictures before to meet. But yes, they already sent me pictures of boys I did not like. In that case I just say I don’t like and there is no problem.
    I'm finding this more and more common. Mention a 3sum via an App and the response comes back "I have friend". It was once the case that it was up to the customer to organise the guys; nowadays I'd have to say it's getting to 50% where "I have friend" is the reply. I'd organised a guy and his friend to come over on my birthday; at the last minute the friend cancelled. "Never mind, I have another friend" was the response. Speaking of birthdays a dear friend of mine (former money girl) had hers last Monday but I don't think she had a single companion to celebrate, let alone two. I had forgotten all about it and she lives up-country otherwise I might have baked a cake. Woe is me

It seems obvious the Asian guys are getting accustomed to these Western "perversions". I wrote in another post quite recently about boys now getting naked quite readily

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I'm finding this more and more common. Mention a 3sum via an App and the response comes back "I have friend". It was once the case that it was up to the customer to organise the guys; nowadays I'd have to say it's getting to 50% where "I have friend" is the reply. I'd organised a guy and his friend to come over on my birthday; at the last minute the friend cancelled. "Never mind, I have another friend" was the response. Speaking of birthdays a dear friend of mine (former money girl) had hers last Monday but I don't think she had a single companion to celebrate, let alone two. I had forgotten all about it and she lives up-country otherwise I might have baked a cake. Woe is me

It seems obvious the Asian guys are getting accustomed to these Western "perversions". I wrote in another post quite recently about boys now getting naked quite readily
    Yes indeed. The “professionals” on the apps are often introducing their friends.
    Recently one of them told me that he had a friend and I told him to bring him too.
    And it was great because his friend was in fact much cuter than the other one.

But what I like the most is when they bring a friend that is not a pro, or one that never did it.
    I like to find these ones most.

4. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 1st, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimeth View Post
    Yes indeed. The “professionals” on the apps are often introducing their friends.
    One interesting point - the initial contact usually suggests that he collects the money for both, and then he'll pay the second boy. You have to wonder how much he promised his friend, but it's probable that it's not 50% of the total; he'll be taking his "cut"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent, u really are a silly old soul...western perversions..really...like the west invented sex and all its various permutations....u were still living in caves clothed in bark and animal skins while they (the east) were already doing it non stop on silk sheets

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    frequent, u really are a silly old soul...western perversions..really...like the west invented sex and all its various permutations....u were still living in caves clothed in bark and animal skins while they (the east) were already doing it non stop on silk sheets
    The sense of irony doesn't work in the Land of the Long White Shroud? You know the old saying about if you have to choose between a conspiracy and a cock-up, always choose the cock-up? In my case, if you have to choose between thinking frequent is being serious and frequent is pulling someone's leg, there's also an obvious choice. You'd think a bunch of carefree queens would understand that, but I suspect a bunch of ageing sex tourist sodomites isn't exactly the same thing

Liked

Let's forget Old King Cole for a moment.
    The introducer in the threesome is entitled to a commission for bringing his friends along voluntarily and casually. Everyone is pleased with the arrangement. There should not be any pettiness among friends.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    One interesting point - the initial contact usually suggests that he collects the money for both, and then he'll pay the second boy. You have to wonder how much he promised his friend, but it's probable that it's not 50% of the total; he'll be taking his "cut"
    Yes the boy who introduces a second boy certainly gives less to his friend.
    I am quite ok with it. Not my concern. I often even give the first boy an extra tip when he instruct the second boy on how to do. It’s part of the fun for me.

Banned
    Liked

Interestingly one of my regulars came around yesterday with a “new friend”. After it was over my regular gave the “new friend” only 500 baht - poor performance!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My attempts at threesomes have been unsuccessful and ended about six years ago.
    However, at much the same time, P and I were at Ambiance (he was about thirty at the time) when a single,youngish (late twenties), white American guy was a guest. One day there was a timid knock on my door. P was out somewhere at the time.
    The young man said something along the lines of the following; " I saw you with your boyfriend in the lift yesterday and thought you looked very nice together. Any chance of a threesome?"
    I could understand the reference to P "looking nice" (he still does); but me?
    I was astonished and embarrassed. Sorry, I said and blamed my refusal on P''s shyness. A lie.
    I was sorry for the young guy and later had a chat with him about Pattaya. He'd somehow got the wrong impression about the city; commercial sex was not his scene. I told him that there were many other places in Thailand where could meet up with guys who were not looking for money, both local and falang.