Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: 3some

Liked

Re: 3some

One of the boys on Gay Romeo has suggested that i come to his place for a enjoyable 3some. I told him that it would have to be during the day time, as the "villains" seem to lurk more when it is dark. I am considering it, but have no expectations of a luxury condo or even air conditioning, I would be quiet surprised if it was.

I did meet a guy in Singapore, in fact two that were friends. When one of them went to the washroom, I was told by the other that I must choose between the two of them. When the other guy returned he knew what was up and decided to leave. I did go back to the other guys apartment and it was beautiful, then I found out that his "benefactor" was in the UK and he was able to live in this place in his absence. The benefactor also told him that someday he would be taken to the UK to live. I just smiled, as I did not want to burst the "bubble". He was a very hot Malaysian guy, early 20 with muscles to spare.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    One of the boys on Gay Romeo has suggested that i come to his place for a enjoyable 3some.
    An "enjoyable" 3some - what would the criteria be for that in his eyes? Would you leave the money for both of them on the fridge, in two separate envelopes, or expect them to divide it up themselves? I find handing the money over is an appropriate signal for them to leave

As for Singapore or Malaysia - I've never paid for sex in either place, although Singapore these days is teeming with Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Indonesian money boys

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    An "enjoyable" 3some - what would the criteria be for that in his eyes? Would you leave the money for both of them on the fridge, in two separate envelopes, or expect them to divide it up themselves? I find handing the money over is an appropriate signal for them to leave

As for Singapore or Malaysia - I've never paid for sex in either place, although Singapore these days is teeming with Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Indonesian money boys
    I would find out how much the adventure was going to be and then divide it by 2 and give each their appropriate amount and if the guy that arranged this trio did an excellent job I would more than likely slip him an some extra baht.

Singapore these days is pretty much lots of $$$$, so in my last few visits I have skipped the boys and waited for Thailand.