Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 3some

Liked

3some

I have a fantasy to have sex with two guys. Give a give a hint, how easy Thai guys do this, how much MB aske?

Similar Threads:

Liked

Re: 3some

If you're not fussy I can fix you up with Frequent and Latin. 500 baht all in.

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (January 4th, 2018), Dalewood (January 7th, 2018), Halfhansum (January 5th, 2018), joe552 (January 4th, 2018)

Liked

I offed a couple of boys from Starboys, back in the day. They knew each other too well to have sex, so we just sat in the room, got very drunk and had a lot of laughs - all naked of course.

The 2nd time I tried, I said to my regular guy - we'll go to a go-go bar and you choose. I enjoyed a bit of fun with both, and even more so, my friend fucking the younger MB.

No idea how much I paid.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If the above idea revolts (and it should) ask any money boy whether he does 3 somes....
    If he says yes allow him ( not you) to pick the guy. If you don’t like what he picks tell him to choose another.

Take him to another gogo bar to do the choosing as he won’t like doing it with a colleague.

On a serious note ....make sure he doesn’t pick ANY members from here....all fakes.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 4th, 2018), joe552 (January 4th, 2018), Moses (January 4th, 2018), Smiles (January 4th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    If the above idea revolts (and it should) ask any money boy whether he does 3 somes .... If he says yes allow him ( not you) to pick the guy. If you don’t like what he picks tell him to choose another.
    Really only apposite if you're in a bar situation. I recently asked a couple of boys independently on an App if they did 3sums and when they agreed showed them the other's pic as they asked. On that basis they came to my room. On arrival one went to shower and the other left!! He had never done a 3sum before and decided when confronted by the reality he didn't want to start. His by-line on that App now reads "No 3sum, no group". I like to think I've added to his education, if negatively. He still contacts me for a one-on-one

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If you're not fussy I can fix you up with Frequent and Latin. 500 baht all in.
    arsenal hasn't made it clear - he's charging 500 baht (as the mamasans do) for pimping

Liked

Yes. Tips are negotiated directly with the talent as per.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And, as you asked, the boys just charge the same fee,each, for 3somes.

Members here probably pay you ....

Banned
    Liked

Some are into it .. some are not. Just ask.

My Birthday in Pattaya last October was a simple task. Asked my boy to go organize it. He knows what I like. Was great.
    Other boy was tipped 1000. My (at the time) regular doesn't get tips. That wasn't our relationship, bar boy or not.

Liked

I enjoy threesomes and will probably indulge in such during my trip to Bangkok next week.

Most of the MB do not seem to mind, although some want to go to another bar to pick the third guy..

Gay MB relish the idea, particularly if they can pick the 3rd guy.

Threesomes with two straight guys can also be fun, but in a different way.