Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3some

Liked

Re: 3some

Welcome back Frequent - although your Status panel still says you are "Banned". What fun!

Then again I'm reliably told that you and others who are awarded the penultimate sanction for disobeying the extraordinarily fluid rules on this Board are not in fact banned but rather "Temporarily Suspended" so quite why your status should ever be displayed as "Banned" is a bit of a conundrum - but probably best just to let it slide and save Moses telling us yet again in some incomprehensible roundabout way that he pays the bills so go and get stuffed.

Anyhoo, we must keep on topic, so if Arsenal (highly respected by sex workers, as he says) is indeed the Mamasan involved in arranging any proposed menage a trois, the OP would be well advised (as always when dealing with such characters) not to rely on anything she tells you and also to check his change.

Liked

Oh well - looks like I spoke too soon - not to mention not noticing that this thread had been bumped from 4 months ago

Still, any excuse to poke the bear....

Liked

Och, there ye are. Noo, I have here a list of demands which if not agreed to will mean I shall stop posting. Does thee want to take notes?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

I've only tried threesomes with another Caucasian top and an Asian bottom (who got a little extra reward for that). This works really well, if you're on a trip together and know each other (me and the other European guy) and therefore don't need to coordinate things too to detailed in advance.

Arranging a threesome with three independent persons with three personal schedules is kind of a nightmare logistically, I think.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Neither the gay or the straight MBs are seeking enjoyment when they service elderly male clients....

They are providing a service for a fee, and perhaps to find someone that can help them in other ways.
    You are completely right. It's a form of income. Easy money and a form of living. Paying the bills etc.

But at the same time, you do get the gay MB who may enjoy the sex with an older male. Some do it just for the money and some do it for money and fun.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimeth View Post
    It must be a question of taste, I guess.
    I have had many very good experiences already, but the boys also don’t interact with eachother. I am also the « meat in the sandwich » but I like it. And indeed there is always one taking the lead. With me, the two boys I know who « recruit » their friends to join are the leaders. But it is normal because they know how to please me, and they say to the others what I like and how to do.
    My opinion is that it’s better to let one boy you like search for friends.
    What if the two boys you know pick a boy you don't fancy to take part in the 3some?

Do you go along with the 3some or tell them to pick/bring another boy?
    Last edited by Blacktouch; May 24th, 2018 at 01:27. Reason: Grammar

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    You are completely right. It's a form of income. Easy money and a form of living. Paying the bills etc.

But at the same time, you do get the gay MB who may enjoy the sex with an older male. Some do it just for the money and some do it for money and fun.
    Yes, some MBs really enjoy having sex with older white dudes - others can't even get a real hard-on while getting pounded and therefore always try to get away with BJs or even handjobs. It's easy to spot it he likes it or not with anal sex, whereas good actors can fool any farang with a good BJ.

Many farangs just claim that MBs are only in it for the money and denies that they actually like sex with (mature) white men. I think they are wrong - many of them like what they are doing with farangs in bed, but I actually think it's some sort of self-defense to say that it's only about the money for the MBs, because the worst thing you can be accused of as a supposedly mature, educated, independent white man is being this naïve, clueless farang who thinks the Thai boys really mean what they say and do. Then it's safer to just assume that all Thai MBs only care about the money they are paid (and that most Filipinos just want a marriage passport to emigrate to the west).

But there are really Thai MBs who enjoy sex with farangs (even getting fucked) just like there are really Pinoy boys who sincerely want to marry (even when it's a considerably older Caucasian guys). The thing is that it's just (for most western guys) really embarrasing to make a mistake here and actually believe what you're being told by the boy ....

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 18th, 2018)

Liked

The boy who bring friends gets 4000, but the other ones less.
    No wonder your straight boys like you so much and stay the night when getting paid that much!

Liked

I personally think that 8000 (actually for me it’s a bit more) to enjoy 3 boys at once is not so much.
    I know that they maybe would do the same for less, but I don’t mind being generous, especially with the ones who look for friends to bring over. This makes so that when I want to see them they always show up. And with me being generous they are happy too.
    Each to their own. And your money, so spend as you please.

But one should always try and not inflate the price to spoil it for others, and the boys will expect the same amount of money from other customers?

I think a fair price to the friend/finder is 2000 and 1500 to the others. So not to inflate the price in Pattaya?

11. User who gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 24th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    1,000 to 1,500 each is enough in Pattaya. More than that is ridiculous.
    This could also inflate the prices in Pattaya?