Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Will he show up?

Liked

Re: Will he show up?

A447 visits Thailand a lot and during those visits he has a fucking party and then he writes about it here. So that's probably one reason he was invited to be a mod and that's probably why he invokes jealousy from other less fortunate members.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018), frequent (January 12th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ... that's probably why he invokes jealousy from other less fortunate members.
    That's the second LOL post today. The first one was from a447 himself

Liked

Well anything that makes you LOL is to be welcomed because you've been in a vile temper of late. Quite quite foul. Yes.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018), frequent (January 12th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Well anything that makes you LOL is to be welcomed because you've been in a vile temper of late. Quite quite foul. Yes.
    And still they keep coming

Liked

Good for you Joe regarding having a good time. Ignore this disgraceful www rag if you can, and keep Mr Happy happy with your ancient-not-ancient ghost from the past. Who ended up as Bottom-of-the -Day?

(Written on the road and on my tablet from Chiang Mai where it is today bloody freezing.)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    (Written on the road and on my tablet from Chiang Mai where it is today bloody freezing.)[/I]
    You've no idea how much that one line pleased me and set up my day to run a little more happily as I leave my home here for the office with the road blanketed in thick pea soup fog and after ready a post on facebook from a friend who's on Phi Phi island just now sending back "tropical" holiday pics - so i'm glad to here that not ALL of Thailand is basking in tropical sunshine perhaps at least ! I do not of course that it won't take long until it is and then I'll just have to suck it up, but at least I can then wait knowing it's not too long until the "omg it's FAR to hot here ,I can't stick it" posts start from people too then - somehow makes the fog just about all the more bearable

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Probably easier said than done. He's brought this into 3 threads.
    So i that YOUR NO then ? Maybe dont look a gift horse in the mouth eh ??

2018, yes start and all that, jovial banter again as opposed to you both boring us all with handbags at dawn on every post to each other, we had that right throughout 2017, how about a change - both from SG ( who says he's up for that ) and Arensal the poster AND the mod ( as you've been clear that is two different personas) - so, what do you say ?? Lets give it a try and both of you try to make sure you're not the first one to crack and revert to form - eh ? A tough call I know, but surely worth a try ?

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018), joe552 (January 15th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ... (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren)...
    Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    That's incorrect. Over the years I've made no secret of the fact that I have no interest in twinks, preferring to have sex with a small circle of older guys who I have known for years in Bangkok and Pattaya...
    You've completely mis-read that a447 - the reference is clearly to Frequent's repeated use of that particular phrase. However, have a good time, as I'm sure you will

12. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (January 12th, 2018)

Liked

OK. You're on. Unless it comes at me first I won't send any out. Only SG. The rest of you are still fair game.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    You've completely mis-read that a447 - the reference is clearly to Frequent's repeated use of that particular phrase. However, have a good time, as I'm sure you will
    Just don't mention his OCD