Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Will he show up?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Will he show up?

That was already revealed I thought ? you're not keeping up SG - was it not Whitemouse ?

PS would you and Arsenal ever stop doing that stupid "if you want me to go I'll go just say" - "well if you want to go just go" dance - it's debiliating ( and as boring as fuck the pair of you) to say the least - so can we just assume that short of you doing something radical to piss off the Mods / Moses ( granted not hard to do sometimes - but short of that can we all just assume you're going no where (thankfully) and likewise can we assume that short of SG doing the above and or Aresnal you having a fit over something / nothing ( again not hard to imagine either) can we assume you'll not pressing any collective buttons either - and then we maybe (all) can just get on with posting together and having a bit of a laugh, which SHOULD be what we're all here for at the end of the day as life really is too short to the ( you go / no you push me) game to be played out over extended periods - hopefully anyway.

Right so now that's said and to keep things on track if anyone has any right to feel aggrieved about a World Cup results it's us Northern Irelander's as I see the Romanian referee who awarded the penalty against NI in their final play off game with Switzerland which put us out of the World Cup ( after a blinding row of games which got us there in the first place) has now admitted that he made a mistake and he should never have awarded the penalty ! Bastard ! If he lived a bit closer we'd be sending the boys round to put his windows in right now ! So, when it comes to world cup huffing I think today "I" win !

Liked

I'm taking all comments as blaming Gorbals for his total obsession with all things Arsenal/Len. Moses was even kind enough to provide you with a dedicated thread as an outlet for your illness. And NIrish (himself as touchy as they come) has codified something I've long suspected. Gorbals doesn't read posts properly before he responds. ADD methinks.

Liked

For the most part they're not worth reading carefully - but I admit I missed reading Catty's revelation of Mystery Man's identity altogether.

I do wonder however which is the greater psychosis - not reading the content on here carefully or actually making the conscious effort to do so

Liked

Enjoy your wondering. I have better things to wonder about.

Liked

As Hughie used to say-

Send your postcards in by Tuesday to:

Thames Television
    Teddington Lock
    Middlesex
    TW11 1AA

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I'm taking all comments as blaming Gorbals for his total obsession with all things Arsenal/Len.
    And there would be your first mistake - and something you should perhaps work on as it's fairly obviously that you're both as bad as each other when you get going - perhaps you should call a new years truce - or at least revert to the light hearted banter you used to both partake in which was at times quite funny and just leave the mean and bitter stuff out of it for 2018 ?

Liked

I'm game, Mr Kissinger

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Great - we're 50% of the way there - now, only one more 50% to go...... ???

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If of course he really wants me to leave, he has all the tools to bring that about so why isn't he using them?
    When you say "tools" I assume you're referring to the Forum's greatest tool, a447. He's got his golden cock out in Bangkok, so is otherwise engaged

Liked

I wasn't referring to a447 - but now that you have pointed out that he is at large in BKK, I anticipate a tsunami of lurid accounts of gratuitous sex (insert here some stuff about prostitutes young enough to be one's grandchildren) in all its gory detail over the course of the next few days.

In other words, the sort of stuff the management (and certain members) prefer to threads occasionally going off topic or indulging in embellishment/factually inaccuracy, or featuring coarse language/bad grammar - all of which are apparently viewed as unforgivable and heinous offences.